1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I saw the spike up and then back down. All that talk about the fight and they can't even get the logo on the ring mat. All that pump faking and nothing. Watch Floyd not even have the logo on his trunks or anything.
Thinking the same

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Yeah I saw the spike up and then back down. All that talk about the fight and they can't even get the logo on the ring mat. All that pump faking and nothing. Watch Floyd not even have the logo on his trunks or anything.
Funny how late bag holders always have this negativity and anxiety. Even at the new bottom I’m still up X8 :mjgrin:.

Everything is legit party/play money for me on here out.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Funny how late bag holders always have this negativity and anxiety. Even at the new bottom I’m still up X8 :mjgrin:.

Everything is legit party/play money for me on here out.
I got in before the move to the new address so I'm up too but still wish it could bounce back towards ATH soon.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
I never got in to the one that was made in here. Hopefully you able to get back in and get some decent plays.
yeah no doubt. if I get back in I'll hip some of the plays so the coli brehs can eat.

Sidenote, I've been seeing a lot of the people come up on these BSC/BNB plays...I do mostly Eth/Uniswap..what's the best way for me to get in the game on that side I'm in the South so I can't get a Binance account smh

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
yeah no doubt. if I get back in I'll hip some of the plays so the coli brehs can eat.

Sidenote, I've been seeing a lot of the people come up on these BSC/BNB plays...I do mostly Eth/Uniswap..what's the best way for me to get in the game on that side I'm in the South so I can't get a Binance account smh
Same here. Only do eth.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

PancakeSwap for BSC

check https://poocoin.app/ (and coinmarketcap) for charts.

with the same warnings to DYOR and "it is an exchange so risks!!!".