1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Being on the wrong end of a pump and dump feels waaaaaaaay worse than missing a rocket. It's much better to just miss out. I really screwed up. I had been researching a low rank coin and I was trying to get in on the bottom floor, but I was waiting for my coinbase money to clear. Out of nowhere, they started releasing good news everyday, which made the price go up. I found a way to get money before coinbase clearned jumped in before it went times 2, but that turned into the top of the mountain. I also broke my rule of not putting in more than I was afraid to lose lol. Not going to name the coin yet, because the fud will make it hard to get out of it. It's one of those low volume coins too, so I have to slowly and methodically trade out of my position and it could take weeks. Sketchy exchange too, with a reddit page with like 90 percent horror stories lol. Didn't do my research at all, because fomo. I felt kind of bad missing amc, but was over it in 30 minutes. Last 2 days I haven't been able to sleep much.

A fool and his money are soon to part ways.

don’t feel bad…FOMO and euphoria are real as hell…I’m still very much susceptible to it at times too even tho I should know better

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
BgyRC1K.png

Daps
Being on the wrong end of a pump and dump feels waaaaaaaay worse than missing a rocket. It's much better to just miss out. I really screwed up. I had been researching a low rank coin and I was trying to get in on the bottom floor, but I was waiting for my coinbase money to clear. Out of nowhere, they started releasing good news everyday, which made the price go up. I found a way to get money before coinbase cleared and jumped in before it went times 2, thinking I got in just before lift off lmao. However, that turned into the top of the mountain. I also broke my rule of not putting in more than I was afraid to lose lol. Not going to name the coin yet, because the fud will make it hard to get out of it. It's one of those low volume coins too, so I have to slowly and methodically trade out of my position and it could take weeks. Sketchy exchange too, with a reddit page with like 90 percent horror stories lol. Didn't do my research at all, because fomo. I felt kind of bad missing amc, but was over it in 30 minutes. Last 2 days I haven't been able to sleep much.

A fool and his money are soon to part ways.

Happens to all of us

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
yeah no doubt. I know a bunch of brothers were chopping it up on there and finding a few hidden low cap gems and sharing them but I lost the link...

always a dope thing when you sharing game with the rest of the coli brehs/brehettes
I never got in to the one that was made in here. Hopefully you able to get back in and get some decent plays.