1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Alot of people said VET was a good investment was because it was backed by the Chinese gov .Is VET still a good investment now that China is banning crypto? :patrice:

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
Being on the wrong end of a pump and dump feels waaaaaaaay worse than missing a rocket. It's much better to just miss out. I really screwed up. I had been researching a low rank coin and I was trying to get in on the bottom floor, but I was waiting for my coinbase money to clear. Out of nowhere, they started releasing good news everyday, which made the price go up. I found a way to get money before coinbase cleared and jumped in before it went times 2, thinking I got in just before lift off lmao. However, that turned into the top of the mountain. I also broke my rule of not putting in more than I was afraid to lose lol. Not going to name the coin yet, because the fud will make it hard to get out of it. It's one of those low volume coins too, so I have to slowly and methodically trade out of my position and it could take weeks. Sketchy exchange too, with a reddit page with like 90 percent horror stories lol. Didn't do my research at all, because fomo. I felt kind of bad missing amc, but was over it in 30 minutes. Last 2 days I haven't been able to sleep much.

A fool and his money are soon to part ways.

Last edited:

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Being on the wrong end of a pump and dump feels waaaaaaaay worse than missing a rocket. It's much better to just miss out. I really screwed up. I had been researching a low rank coin and I was trying to get in on the bottom floor, but I was waiting for my coinbase money to clear. Out of nowhere, they started releasing good news everyday, which made the price go up. I found a way to get money before coinbase clearned jumped in before it went times 2, but that turned into the top of the mountain. I also broke my rule of not putting in more than I was afraid to lose lol. Not going to name the coin yet, because the fud will make it hard to get out of it. It's one of those low volume coins too, so I have to slowly and methodically trade out of my position and it could take weeks. Sketchy exchange too, with a reddit page with like 90 percent horror stories lol. Didn't do my research at all, because fomo. I felt kind of bad missing amc, but was over it in 30 minutes. Last 2 days I haven't been able to sleep much.

A fool and his money are soon to part ways.

How much did you lose?:lupe: