1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I feel you, feels like we holding lottery tickets but they being sabotaged in the background...Stocks, Crypto, you can feel someone fukking around with the natural flow of events to profit...:francis:
This shyt right here bruh:francis:

I should've gone all in Feb-April because this shyt is getting annoying:francis:

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Trying to cop HODL but keep getting this message

The transaction cannot succeed due to error: cannot estimate gas; transaction may fail or may require manual gas limit. This is probably an issue with one of the tokens you are swapping.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Trying to cop HODL but keep getting this message

The transaction cannot succeed due to error: cannot estimate gas; transaction may fail or may require manual gas limit. This is probably an issue with one of the tokens you are swapping.

here’s a trick that worked for me a few times when using uniswap...change the last digit on the amount of coins you are about to receive/purchase (in this case HODL)...delete the last digit, then add another digit or the same one and the transaction should go thru...works in the trust wallet...found this fix on reddit...cannot tell you why it works but it does

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
Nobody pretended.

You just slept and you’re frustrated. Don’t worry, bezoge earth is a play. You can still throw something at emax. It’s still up from here.
I'm not frustrated,
I got in on a few plays... plus I already made a lot in 2017 but
I still stand by my statement