1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yea it must a be a coincidence that every top coin dips at the same time 3-4 times in the past two weeks

bruh you’re looking to force a random point I didn’t make...I said the market dropped...it did...I never speculated why nor care to

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
went and got something to eat, planning to re-up on eMAX and it shot back up real quick lol :russ:

ya as @Astroslik said...if you’re serious about keeping up with this, it honestly becomes a full-time job...I used to come home from work and jump straight on the computer paying attention to charts and looking for patterns/new info up to 2-3 in the morning being on different forums/chat groups etc. tryna get a sense of what was buzzing...all for about a year straight...and I’d have to be up for work at 7

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bruh you’re looking to force a random point I didn’t make...I said the market dropped...it did...I never speculated why nor care to
Just a conversation

Once the other stuff is over with and things get better are you getting all in on eth?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just a conversation

Once the other stuff is over with and things get better are you getting all in on eth?

I bought some ETH when it was in the $400s...and messed around with some meme coins recently for fun...but I prefer to buy “serious” coins like ETH when things are bad/at their worst...when things get better is when I sell...this doesn’t apply to meme coins...those seem to thrive more if you buy them early and hold them during a bull market

Last edited:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
ya as @Astroslik said...if you’re serious about keeping up with this, it honestly becomes a full-time job...I used to come home from work and jump straight on the computer paying attention to charts and looking for patterns/new info up to 2-3 in the morning being on different forums/chat groups etc. tryna get a sense of what was buzzing...all for about a year straight...and I’d have to be up for work at 7

that dedication :wow: I respect it

I feel you bruh, crypto is addictive:russ: I'm constantly checking on updates

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Just brought a little Kishu Inu on the dip...:ehh: thank god for the fast Eth transfer through coinbase...:whew:

Now all I can do is wait...

tenor.gif

:bryan:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
What about the circulation of coins. I’m in on Kishu inu as well. They marketing is A1 but the got waaaaaay too many coins in circulation but Shiba not too far off.

The guy on Safemoon (a developer) said Safemoon will have about 100 mill coins within 2 yrs.

Good thing about kishu is they burn coins. Plus have their own exchange. Two things Shib doesn't have, yet. And its also got a few more zeroes and about 300k less holders so imagine if the holder count grows to that amount and the coins keep getting burned. Your total just keeps growing. Feg and emax and a few others are like that. Stack just keeps growing just for holding.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Good thing about kishu is they burn coins. Plus have their own exchange. Two things Shib doesn't have, yet. And its also got a few more zeroes and about 300k less holders so imagine if the holder count grows to that amount and the coins keep getting burned. Your total just keeps growing. Feg and emax and a few others are like that. Stack just keeps growing just for holding.

Thanks for telling me that...:salute:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps

Kishu been disappointing your boy low-key...but I'm hoping it bounces back up