1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Brehs that are in FEG, you guys were in since feb/march ? :gladbron:

Anyway, I need to dive back in those altcoins because the ones I knew were from 3 years back smh. I missed out on all the 2021 meme coins :flabbynsick: and Im a bit lost at all those crypto pennies. I mean I looked at FEG on tradingview and there was like 10 zeros after the decimal point :whoo:

Its funny but people dont realize that these altcoins that existed from way back still exist and went up in value I wish I had a billion pieces of bytecoin when I first found it in 2014...:francis:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Its funny but people dont realize that these altcoins that existed from way back still exist and went up in value I wish I had a billion pieces of bytecoin when I first found it in 2014...:francis:
I still hold my dear RLC and TEL I bought then. Serious coins with good projects but I also want to partake in those new coins. Some brehs on here getting seeing 1000x returns in a couple of weeks.:salute:

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
Brehs that are in FEG, you guys were in since feb/march ? :gladbron:

Anyway, I need to dive back in those altcoins because the ones I knew were from 3 years back smh. I missed out on all the 2021 meme coins :flabbynsick: and Im a bit lost at all those crypto pennies. I mean I looked at FEG on tradingview and there was like 10 zeros after the decimal point :whoo:

FEG doing pitiful lol. U had me thinking I missed a movement by seeing that Ape logo. They all doin bad tho atm.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I still hold my dear RLC and TEL I bought then. Serious coins with good projects but I also want to partake in those new coins. Some brehs on here getting seeing 1000x returns in a couple of weeks.:salute:
I'm steadily accumulating TEL, it's been building up nicely without being on any of the more mainstream exchanges and they have a real world use case.

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
You basically have to be a insomniac with nothing going in your life to keep up with this shyt. The 24/7 market is crazy. Atleast Wall Street brehs get to breathe over the weekend.

Ain’t been sleeping much since I dive in this. Learning so much between crypto and stock and research..