1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Hmmm, It’s almost like.. they ain’t want us to be organized and rather have us scrimping and scraping, killing eachother on a corner on some bullshyt.

So they can accumulate and laugh at us because most nikkas on ground level don’t see the bigger picture :sas1:

:sas2:
226-C8523-6-B2-A-48-CC-80-E5-70-C3698-BF8-F4.jpg

C2-AD9470-9-ADB-41-BC-9347-6-CB85906424-D.jpg

Does this mean LINK is the King? :wow:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Just brought a litte bit of crapcoins.. the debit card option on coinbase moves fast :leon: brought usdc and moved it to hotbit and I brought what I needed too...:obama:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Man grt is a really weird mover. Seems like it should be higher than what it is but it dumps after the smallest pumps.
tell me about it...think longterm it will be a good one to hold

knowing my luck when I completely get out of it, it will decide to finally skyrocket
GRT is a solid hold, the set up looks beautiful.
Great fundamentals, patience will be rewarded.
Crypto game.
We don't bend, we don't fold. :salute:
How they expect to run with the wolves come night, if they spend all they sporting with the puppies :salute:
Does this mean LINK is the King? :wow:
It means the King stays the King.

The pawns can change their position when they get across the board if they’re smart enough.

The streets is the streets, always

If You Know, You Know..
kr3dngqz4hx01.png

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies

The Streets is

The pawns can change their position when they get across the board if they’re smart enough.

If You Know, You Know..
kr3dngqz4hx01.png
I just thought about this scene when I saw that too quote, when the pawns make it to the otherside of the board it gets promoted and can clap back even harder. Man this show is deep

ReasonableMatic

Daps
I just thought about this scene when I saw that too quote, when the pawns make it to the otherside of the board it gets promoted and can clap back even harder. Man this show is deep
The deepest show we’ve EVER witnessed, I promise you that

Go back and study the scene Bodie got killed..
69-AFD583-20-CC-4628-86-AA-D3-E1-E273-F109.png

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

How they expect to run with the wolves come night, if they spend all they sporting with the puppies :salute:

If You Know, You Know..
kr3dngqz4hx01.png
I don't know but Ima dap you anyways. :mjgrin::salute:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
What chess piece was he? The horse looking one?:troll:
Again, to answer your question.
Study that scene Bodie got murked.
Watch it closely..

Then go back and study the chess-scene with D’angelo..

Then start the show all over again.
And start studying scenes all over the show..
You’ll NEVER look at The Wire the same..
GoodMeatyKoodoo-mobile.jpg

F9-D9-CE24-8619-47-D6-80-F6-5-B4-C7-B0-FC139.jpg

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Study the chess-scene.

Then again, watch that scene Bodie got murked.
Watch it closely..
Then start the show all over again.
Then start studying scenes all over the show..
GoodMeatyKoodoo-mobile.jpg

F9-D9-CE24-8619-47-D6-80-F6-5-B4-C7-B0-FC139.jpg
I feel like Bodie moved past being a pawn to being one of the major players in the game. He actually got murked by a pawn cuz Chris, Snoop, and Monk were all important parts of Marlo crew so I wouldn't consider them pawns. But the kid who killed Bodie definitely was a pawn cuz he hadn't moved across the chess board yet. I would say Bodie is the horse looking piece cuz he moved in ways different than the other pieces. He didn't move left, right, up, or down. He moved in a unique way, like around the pieces to avoid trouble. From going to working for avon, to getting work from prop joe, to finally marlo. Nobody moved in that way like Bodie did. He just wasn't the most important piece on the board so his capture didn't signal the end of the game. Shoot, even the capture of Avon didn't signal the end cuz there's always another piece on the board looking to become the king and train new pawns to become queens, and bishops, and rooks, and pawns in reserve for if or when those pieces get captured there are pawns to move up. Just like in crypto, you can choose to be a pawn, or find ways to become a bishop, rook, or other important piece of the game.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
I feel like Bodie moved past being a pawn to being one of the major players in the game. He actually got murked by a pawn cuz Chris, Snoop, and Monk were all important parts of Marlo crew so I wouldn't consider them pawns. But the kid who killed Bodie definitely was a pawn cuz he hadn't moved across the chess board yet. I would say Bodie is the horse looking piece cuz he moved in ways different than the other pieces. He didn't move left, right, up, or down. He moved in a unique way, like around the pieces to avoid trouble. From going to working for avon, to getting work from prop joe, to finally marlo. Nobody moved in that way like Bodie did. He just wasn't the most important piece on the board so his capture didn't signal the end of the game. Shoot, even the capture of Avon didn't signal the end cuz there's always another piece on the board looking to become the king and train new pawns to become queens, and bishops, and rooks, and pawns in reserve for if or when those pieces get captured there are pawns to move up. Just like in crypto, you can choose to be a pawn, or find ways to become a bishop, rook, or other important piece of the game.
Go back and really STUDY the chess-scene with D’angelo.

Ask yourself how much you REALLY understand chess and look at the show through that lens.

LISTEN to what IS and ISN’T being said.
By EVERYONE in that scene.
Study how chess pieces REALLY move.

Then go back and REALLY study the scene Wallace got killed..

Then go back and REALLY study the scene Avon got caught.

Apply it to crypto.
How many in here you think are pawns?
How many in here are Bubbles and don’t even know it..

Have you paid attention to how people are MOVING out here?

It’s deeper than you think bro, it is..
26088-EA3-0-C02-4-D4-E-A71-F-FC74234307-C8.jpg

Last edited: