1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Yearn.Finance has way too much volume for brehs not to be invested. I'm telling y'all right now. Whatever crash happens in the next few days... Yearn, Maker, Polygon and Bitcoin Cash gonna bounce back harder than ever. I'm always watching these coins jump from low to high and double

file.jpg

I invested extra money into crypto today cause I’m Yearning For Income to reach my wallet :sas1:
YFI is 95K :blessed:
I told nikkas fukk BTC and hop on board, at least for a little while, BTC knees weak :ohlawd:
@Dap Fishin If you know, you know :salute:
I've noticed. What makes Yearn and maker so valuable? Yearn's more valuable than Bitcoin atm. I've got all of the above saved in my watch list.
To those specifically interested in the concept of limited supply that makes BTC so popular, look no further than YFI.
A max supply of 36.666, I see it as the rich man’s BTC in this run.

An important question to ask yourself, are you a trader or an investor.
Know the difference. Both can make money,
just in different ways imo. Both tactics aren’t mutually exclusive in an individual either.
I’ll let y’all figure the rest out on y’all own.

DYOR and move accordingly.

@internetexplorer DeFi is where it’s at

ReasonableMatic

Daps
What defi tokens you looking into long term?
RSR, LINK, YFI, LUNA
How can you afford yearn finance tho?
I’d rather stick to sharing this information instead.

Let’s say you have a $1000 to spend.

You spend it on a coin that’s $1.00.
You now fully own that coin a couple times over.
The value goes to $5, you now have $4000 in profit.

Now let’s take a coin that’s $10.000.
You spend a $1000, now you own $10% of one coin. But that coin goes to $100.000, now you have $9000 profit.

You made MORE of a coin you own LESS of.
Perspective and a solid approach are more important than just having a lotta money. That’s why a lotta people that get a lotta money LOSE it just as fast because they don’t understand money and portfolio management.

The problem is, the majority of ppl tryna get it only understand the concept of spending on ownership when coins are lower in price.
Hence why coins like DOGE and ADA are popular, it’s easy to step into and “fully own”. Bitcoin and ETH are popular because they’re centered due to them bein the early ones among other things.

If you can’t afford whole portions, that’s completely fine too. Focus on the project and it’s growth potential, not just because it’s cheap.

B1-A23-BD4-D8-E2-43-EE-A661-BF15-B234-F0-FF.jpg

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Looks like a decent bounce back in the late afternoon. Anticipating a good day for eth and link tomorrow. Maybe other coins as well but I didn't look at others to tell. Feel more confident about eth tomorrow than I did on Monday. Wouldn't mind a small $30 dip within the next 10 to 15 minutes to get rid of some paper handers. Won't be surprised if it crosses 2800 tomorrow. Link might cross 29. Hopefully the $27 support line holds and we get a bounce up towards 30 within the next day or two.

Last edited: