1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Daps
Also, IEP-5959 is supposed to greatly reduce gas fees, and and turn Ethereum into a deflationary asset...supply goes down, value goes up. I've got 2 :martin:, but I'm working on a 3rd. Everything I've read/watched says that if the bull market continues ETC will hit 10k-27K this cycle. Got my fingers, eyes, and toes crossed brehs!

ETC to $27k :dwillhuh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
About to consolidate my Bitcoin from 2 exchanges onto 1. There may be a pump to 45K on the 28th, and then a flash crash, possibly to 25k, and then a parabolic increase up. My plan is to Tether out of BTC if it reaches near 45K, then jump back in on the dip, go from .2 BTC to at least .3 BTC. Hopefully my plan works out.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not gonna lie, I'm all in. Got $300.00 in the bank (get paid Friday), and ALL OF MY SAVINGS are in crypto. BTC, ETH, XRP, VET, ADA, BNB, EOS, ENJ, LINK. Been also hearing that BNB may hit at least 1K, VET $1, LINK $400, and ADA $10. These are not my predictions, but multiple people I follow's predictions.

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
these predictions are all over the place and the crazy thing is any of them could come to fruition...this is why I threw everything into BTC and just left it...tracking this shyt daily can become nerve-wracking...I came close to losing my mind (sleep deprivation) in 2017 behind this shyt lol

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
20k-25k is right around the corner and people need to be prepared for that to happen rather quickly. I do believe once and if that happens, we will see a parabolic rise upwards.

If not..then I believe the rally continues and we will all make a lot of money until EOY and will be looking at another lengthy bear market starting sometime in Q1/Q2 of 2022.

Yearn.Finance has way too much volume for brehs not to be invested. I'm telling y'all right now. Whatever crash happens in the next few days... Yearn, Maker, Polygon and Bitcoin Cash gonna bounce back harder than ever. I'm always watching these coins jump from low to high and double

Daps
Reppin
NULL
We're in a time where the masses may have heard about crypto, but have no idea on how to acquire it. Knowledge=currency.
Sidenote: I got into crypto back in the beginning of 2017, then out of crypto mid 2018 (let myself get sidetracked by a bish), I should be a millionaire right now off this $hit, but instead I'm working hella overtime, and am a thousandaire. I will be out of the workforce within the next couple years, or I'll go broke trying lol, time will tell

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yearn.Finance has way too much volume for brehs not to be invested. I'm telling y'all right now. Whatever crash happens in the next few days... Yearn, Maker, Polygon and Bitcoin Cash gonna bounce back harder than ever. I'm always watching these coins jump from low to high and double
I've noticed. What makes Yearn and maker so valuable? Yearn's more valuable than Bitcoin atm. I've got all of the above saved in my watch list.

Last edited: