1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
This dude EM, just dont know when to quit :francis::hhh::scust::gucci:
I saw a news article earlier talking about he was saying Vitalik was scared of Doge or something like that and was like thats a fight we need to see. Forget Mayweather vs Paul. Need Vitalik vs Elon. Get Vitalik trained cuz he looks rather :flabbynsick: and put him in there to whoop on Elon for making a mockery of his work and crypto in general. Gonna sell out the biggest stadium in the world and have at least half a billion viewers. :wow:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps

E2BxvyNUcAUed-N

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
I saw a news article earlier talking about he was saying Vitalik was scared of Doge or something like that and was like thats a fight we need to see. Forget Mayweather vs Paul. Need Vitalik vs Elon. Get Vitalik trained cuz he looks rather :flabbynsick: and put him in there to whoop on Elon for making a mockery of his work and crypto in general. Gonna sell out the biggest stadium in the world and have at least half a billion viewers. :wow:

yeah if it's Ethereum vs Doge then Elon is going :deadmanny::deadmanny:

Vitalik vs Elon physically is a pick em fight:russ:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
How high do u think it maybe go?
$11.50 first then $19, all depending on how the market moves.
in relation to BTC ofcourse.

The market is still sensitive, put stop-losses in order if you can’t slide or afford to hold (or both lol)

Meanwhile, I’m just collecting bags :ahh:
1-E1-C0358-E553-491-F-81-F2-F059-E652-DD9-E.jpg

dhxbqv4evuc0muxo01yl.gif

Last edited:

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The markets are not listening to this piece of shyt anymore.
Thankfully the distrust in him has happened at a relatively early stage what he says or does shouldn't 'moon' or 'tank' the market as much anymore i know the shytcoin space doesn't fuk with him at all, now folks hopefully know it's pure trollery and take his tweets with a pinch of salt :ehh: