1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Didn’t you say you would stop posting charts? Why the fukk are you spamming the thread?
No nikka that was p*ssy during the drought can tell me what I can and can’t do in here, suck my dikk

I stopped temporarily to prove my point and will continue to post whatever and however I want.

0-D358-E9-D-9-BE8-4-CF2-B150-283016589-BA3.jpg

Last edited:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
I wouldnt say hes spamming honestly.....I like the charts, plus he actually made me some money recently so I fukks with him. I went long at 32k off the strength of his post(and I RARELY trade), when everybody i follow told me 28k was all but guaranteed.
That’s real talk to put it out there publically. :salute:
Enough that I made MONEY said nuffin.
Enough that been constantly in my DM’s that I helped outta love off the strength were quiet during that little slander period.

I see what’s what and who’s who, best believe I took mental notes and will move accordingly moving forward.
634f5d38637ebdb8fd60abdc03d832fd.jpg

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
That’s real talk to put it out there publically. :salute:
Enough that I made MONEY said nuffin.
Enough that been constantly in my DM’s that I helped outta love off the strength were quiet during that little slander period.

I see what’s what and who’s who, best believe I took mental notes and will move accordingly moving forward.
634f5d38637ebdb8fd60abdc03d832fd.jpg

Real talk I think MOST feel this thread is extremely helpful.
I credit you, @mannyrs13 and a few others who have directly helped me get my investments bags up, especially with LINK. a few of us have been vocal with yall that have been lacing the game with gems.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Can we talk about this Internet Computer Price token?

Screenshot-20210524-200140.png

I noticed it managed to hold itself down this past weekend and didn't hit any super lows... :patrice:

Everything you see past $223 was this weekend.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can we talk about this Internet Computer Price token?

Screenshot-20210524-200140.png

I noticed it managed to hold itself down this past weekend and didn't hit any super lows... :patrice:

Everything you see past $223 was this weekend.

I’m staying away simply because I don’t understand this token. I don’t get the price action, I don’t get the valuation, I don’t get volume being so low, I don’t get the sudden jump to top 10...etc

I’m sure the project is legit, but this token just seems off to me.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
I’m staying away simply because I don’t understand this token. I don’t get the price action, I don’t get the valuation, I don’t get volume being so low, I don’t get the sudden jump to top 10...etc

I’m sure the project is legit, but this token just seems off to me.
ICP is very ambitious, but their governance model is some NEW WORLD ORDER type shyt.

That company would basically have close to absolute power in who’s on and off the grid while having replaced the internet as we know it.

Now imagine if someone litteraly just deletes you of the internet right now, they can do that shyt

I’d NEVER want that to become a standard.
So my hands are off that project until further notice