1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
All my shyt coin boys where you at??
I hope all you paper hands stay away. If you’re not buying now, don’t come back when ETh is at an ATH asking if it’sa good idea to buy.

The game is buy low and sell high.

Shyt coin kings in the building!!!:mjgrin: Diamond hands in this bytch...:russ:

DrHackenbush

Happy wars/sad love songs
Daps
I hope you bytches are buying up these cheap coins. Just bought ETH for 1800. Very nice entry point. Will likely buy a few coins

Looking at some stuff on uniswap right now

ID @ 0.17
UDT @ 240
Poolz @ 3.20

Also

Sushi @ 7.70

Starting to look like capitulation

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Really didn't thinks would drop this low, key feel like a sucker. Essentially buying at the top for the last year.

Daps
Let’s go back in time shall we :sas1:

Fast forward to sumn I came across today :sas1:

I see the call was made :sas2:

ALGO :youngsabo:

@mannyrs13 @satireprod @NotaPAWG @The Mad Titan @Originalman

Although I agree algo is a good choice. I can't believe you linked that bullshyt "tesla executive" from ******. Come on he talked about investing in Shiba coin and something called pregnant butt.

.... come on dog even musk ain't gonna do that stupid shyt. He's already laid his chips down on doge and he's been challenged. I don't think yall understand how fragile this man's ego is. He's pushing doge until it is actually successful solely to prove a point.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
All my shyt coin boys where you at??
I hope all you paper hands stay away. If you’re not buying now, don’t come back when ETh is at an ATH asking if it’sa good idea to buy.

The game is buy low and sell high.

buying "low" and buying "now" in a falling market contradict each other.

surely you mean buy "in the near future".

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:hubie:People thought last weekend was a great buying opportunity too. Proceed with caution.

yep...these “dips” are still ATHs from only a few months ago...folks are at risk right now of underestimating how low things can drop bcuz they’re expecting/hoping for a rapid recovery...next month will paint a more accurate picture tho of what’s to come

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
yep...these “dips” are still ATHs from only a few months ago...folks are at risk right now of underestimating how low things can drop bcuz they’re expecting/hoping for a rapid recovery...next month will paint a more accurate picture tho of what’s to come
Just going to buy low and hold

I got uniswap, will get Neo too

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
So since following crypto since late 2017, losing my faith and following it back I've created a few rules that I follow. I wanna see if y'all agree or not.

1) Don't bank too much on billion supply coins. Treat them as quick flips or "long term flips" (like weeks / months away) but never fully invest in them long term (as in years from now). For example, Nucypher is a good token to invest for a quick flip (3 months from now). However it's volume sucks and it's not a popular coin like that. Same with Ankr, 0x, Civic, etc.

2) Avoid shyt coins/meme coins unless you have legit info of a pump, past charts show potential, or the coin has a fan base / loyal community (check Reddit and Twitter).

3) Always go for the coins with the most volume and low supply. Bitcoin Cash, Maker, Aave, Compound, Balancer, NMR, etc. You can make more quicker, but also lose more. That's the game.

4) Always take profits. How much depends on you, but once you've made back the initial investment take your profits if and when you can. Convert the amount to a Tether, Dai, USD Coin and pile up your profits until you're ready to cash out.

5) And the obvious rule... buy when red, never buy when green.

People might glance over this comment but this is the game right here. Especially rule 3 , 4 and ofcourse 5.

I hope you bytches are buying up these cheap coins. Just bought ETH for 1800. Very nice entry point. Will likely buy a few coins

2018 was the real time to buy Eth at $89 , LTC at $43 , BTC at $3100. I'm not saying not to accumulate now because there will be gains but buying in the bear market are where the significant gains are. During the bull market you are just riding the wave to the top.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
People might glance over this comment but this is the game right here. Especially rule 3 and 4.

2018 was the real time to buy Eth at $89 , LTC at $43 , BTC at $3100. I'm not saying not to accumulate now because there will be gains but buying in the bear market are where the significant gains are. During the bull market you are just riding the wave to the top.
Those prices are long gone