1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Pacni99a12

All Star
Daps
Thanks for the info.

I ended up buying 100 tokens.

100 tokens? That's it???

I just wanted to see if I could because I'm a newbie at all this crypto stuff. I tried last night and it said that I didn't have "enough liquidity". I'm not fully sure what that means.

I tried again this morning, and I was able to plug in a number on UniSwap that would at least get me 100 tokens.

Despite the idea behind MASQ being good, I have no idea on whether or not the coin will pick up steam. I may buy $100 more worth in June (if the token hasn't fallen off the face of the Earth), and then just forget about it. I was seriously about to quit and just stick to ETH and BTC when I saw that MASQ was not even available as a default token on UniSwap (I had to add it), but I persevered and got my very little piece of the pie that they are baking.
Whatever amount works for you homie. Uniswap is such a pain man.makes me just want to stick to exchanges. Only thing is exchanges don't have as much liquidity for masq. I haven't tried probit though. Im pretty much just sticking to BTC but it's been too high for me to want to buy more until recently. Masq is the only alt I'm buying at the moment. I was waiting for the perfect time to sell my other alts until this fukking crash. Had like 30k of one coin I was going to pull out

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Aight guys quick question, just added the info to my coinbase which is faster for processing/transfering the money the debit card or paypal... I thought i did it already but I totally blanked out on it thought even though they had the debit card info that was it... :mindblown:
PayPal

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Let’s go back in time shall we :sas1:

Hmm, sounds like something like........ ALGO that’s sustainable and CARBON-NEGATIVE that already FIXED the environment issue ahead of time and even have a better version than Proof-Of-Stake called “Pure Proof of Stake” perhaps. :sas1:

https://www.algorand.com/resources/news/carbon_negative_announcement

The Head of Marketing at Algorand, just give ALGO a call :sas2:

GoatTier Fundamentals, DYOR

Fast forward to sumn I came across today :sas1:

Last edited:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps

Only started getting into crypto this year so this shyt is alien to me :picard:
Bear market is usually when minor altcoins go full retard because the main ones are in recovery mode. Happened the last 2 times.

So either your strategy is to load up on the major coins while their price is going down or try and hit a lick on the minor ones