Daps
Link under 20???:ohhh::dwillhuh:

We buying these dips :mjgrin:or we falling back?:whoa:

tenor.gif

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Bless anybody’s heart who is riding this wave and isn’t holding BTC or sitting on the sidelines. That HODL mentality can be vicious but at the same time rewarding. It’s a tough game out there. Hopefully we see a rise soon.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bless anybody’s heart who is riding this wave and isn’t holding BTC or sitting on the sidelines. That HODL mentality can be vicious but at the same time rewarding. It’s a tough game out there. Hopefully we see a rise soon.

ya especially for those who bought at the top...in many cases they’ll be waiting for quite some time just to break even unless they DCA...also boils down to which projects they’re in...HODL isn’t always bad

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
So since following crypto since late 2017, losing my faith and following it back I've created a few rules that I follow. I wanna see if y'all agree or not.

1) Don't bank too much on billion supply coins. Treat them as quick flips or "long term flips" (like weeks / months away) but never fully invest in them long term (as in years from now). For example, Nucypher is a good token to invest for a quick flip (3 months from now). However it's volume sucks and it's not a popular coin like that. Same with Ankr, 0x, Civic, etc.

2) Avoid shyt coins/meme coins unless you have legit info of a pump, past charts show potential, or the coin has a fan base / loyal community (check Reddit and Twitter).

3) Always go for the coins with the most volume and low supply. Bitcoin Cash, Maker, Aave, Compound, Balancer, NMR, etc. You can make more quicker, but also lose more. That's the game.

4) Always take profits. How much depends on you, but once you've made back the initial investment take your profits if and when you can. Convert the amount to a Tether, Dai, USD Coin and pile up your profits until you're ready to cash out.

5) And the obvious rule... buy when red, never buy when green.