1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Spent all my ammo on the last dip:francis:

Time to take out a loan:mjlit:
I be getting some serious demonic thoughts like this my damn self breh.
We may never see these prices again looking down at my eligibility test seeing that 95% approval chance for 25k
full

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

FTX is an exchange right? Interesting thing about them. I was browsing the shib subreddit last night and someone was mentioning a wallet, likely the devs, sending large amount of coins to another wallet. I looked and saw coins being transferred from Vitalik wallet, maybe his remaining supply, to the wallet in question. Then they were moved to another wallet and from there to a wallet called FTX Exchange. I searched for it on Google and it took me to a site which I was unable to access the exchange due to being a US citizen. So I don't know if something was going on there or if the one you posted might have something going on there as well. Not sure if there's a conspiracy going on since it's an international only exchange. :jbhmm: Maybe it's nothing but who knows.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Enough already.. this shyt needs to stop

might have to condition yourself to get used to it...“worst” case scenario, it will be like this for the next 2-3 years...market goes down, then 1 small step forward to get everyone’s hopes up, then 2 large steps backwards to sink the life out of it...be patient, buy small amounts of “dips” here and there, when the bottom hits (and you’ll know it bcuz it will be undeniable) throw more money at it and keep doing so til your bags are filled...when the hype comes back around, unload your bags on the new round of newbies entering the crypto market who will be buying shyt at the top bcuz it’s the hype again...if this cycle is similar to the next one, folks will be flirting with 5-7 digit profits...the hardest part is remaining confident cuz if this is the start of a bear, then shyt will get very discouraging and some folks will feel they’re wasting their money

anyway it’s still early-ish...but we’ll know what’s up over the course of the next month

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Just hold..,:dahell:
You like the band playing while the titanic sinks. :russ:

I been taking profits and still got a decent amount left but something needs to happen and soon. I've lost over 400k in profit and it sucks but luckily I've made a decent amount anyways so it helps ease some pain. Gotta look at what I have instead of what I could've had. Hopefully it bounces back but it's been looking ugly. Better to make six figures than to lose it all. Hopefully it hits a dollar or even a penny, but it needs a miracle.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
might have to condition yourself to get used to it...“worst” case scenario, it will be like this for the next 2-3 years...market goes down, then 1 small step forward to get everyone’s hopes up, then 2 large steps backwards to sink the life out of it...be patient, buy small amounts of “dips” here and there, when the bottom hits (and you’ll know it bcuz it will be undeniable) throw more money at it and keep doing so til your bags are filled...when the hype comes back around, unload your bags on the new round of newbies entering the crypto market who will be buying shyt at the top bcuz it’s the hype again...if this cycle is similar to the next one, folks will be flirting with 5-7 digit profits...the hardest part is remaining confident cuz if this is the start of a bear, then shyt will get very discouraging and some folks will feel they’re wasting their money
This is where buying into real projects with good teams and supports is going to birth millionaires. Gotta have a plan and know what you are really bullish on and keep accumulating when it drops to that bottom. This is exactly why I'm glad I held off after the initial bounce back, you never know how much more shyt will go lower, but that's where conviction comes in.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You like the band playing while the titanic sinks. :russ:

I been taking profits and still got a decent amount left but something needs to happen and soon. I've lost over 400k in profit and it sucks but luckily I've made a decent amount anyways so it helps ease some pain. Gotta look at what I have instead of what I could've had. Hopefully it bounces back but it's been looking ugly. Better to make six figures than to lose it all. Hopefully it hits a dollar or even a penny, but it needs a miracle.
That's real money, @ORDER_66 has a few happy meal worth in telling people to hold.

shyt is a completely different conversation if you watching thousands drop by the hour. It's easier to hold if you starting with a low amount. Tell that to someone who fomo'd in with 50K or more or someone who was up big on it cause they got in months ago.
:usure:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is where buying into real projects with good teams and supports is going to birth millionaires. Gotta have a plan and know what you are really bullish on and keep accumulating when it drops to that bottom. This is exactly why I'm glad I held off after the initial bounce back, you never know how much more shyt will go lower, but that's where conviction comes in.

ya imo now is definitely not the time to buy into meme coins...too risky imo...as fate would have it I decided to play around with them shyts right before all this FUD poured in lol...if someone is already holding and the bag isn’t that big then it’s whatever...but if you sitting on decent profits then take that shyt now before you can’t...that’s why I was worried about the volume dying so quickly on some of these meme coins...some won’t rebound and you literally won’t be able to sell them for much of anything... @mannyrs13 had the right approach with what he shared...better to salvage something than walk away with nothing...again this applies to those sitting on huge profits and waiting for a rebound...better to protect what you have and just reinvest in something else when the time is right rather than wait for a rebound...the project may not always rebound but there will always be an opportunity to invest in something else