1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
They got a grip on the world, really their government is the new Nazis. They basically killed millions of people with that virus and have suffered no consequences for their actions cause nobody want that smoke when I'm reality if all these other countries banded together and weened themselves off so many of their exports we could cripple them
facts

ReasonableMatic

Daps
You would think China would fall back and STFU after causing all this covid bulshyt, but no :snoop:
You think they give a DAMN about what people “think” about them when they’re making money this way?

Money >>>>>> emotions

We’re in crypto where this is a fundamental understanding.

They’ll do whatever is necessary to strengthen their position, complaints from foreigners is just white noise to them.

Make use of the opportunities presented, HODL, sit on the sidelines, or fold and be a casualty of war.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
damn anyone remember waltonchain?

I capitalized off china FUD I wanna say during august or september 2017...this coin ran very hot from like $0.50 to $2 before the FUD came in and it dropped to under $1...took a chance and bought a bag and it ran up to $11 a month later once the FUD cleared...I sold at $11 but it went on to reach $30...project looks dead now

Waltonchain price today, WTC live marketcap, chart, and info | CoinMarketCap

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
Got a 20k bonus coming in early June. Bout to blow a bag soon :mjlit:

damn anyone remember waltonchain?

I capitalized off china FUD I wanna say during august or september 2017...this coin ran very hot from like $0.50 to $2 before the FUD came in and it dropped to under $1...took a chance and bought a bag and it ran up to $11 a month later once the FUD cleared...I sold at $11 but it went on to reach $30...project looks dead now

Waltonchain price today, WTC live marketcap, chart, and info | CoinMarketCap

Ayooo I forgot all about Walton. If I recall correctly they did some type of fake giveaway in early 2018 and got caught lacking on Twitter. Price crashed shortly after.

How a Single Tweet Wiped $90 Million off Waltonchain’s Market Cap – Altcoins Bitcoin News

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
ya pace yourself and don’t throw everything into these “dips” all at once

I was coming in here to say the same. Fomoing into dips is what got some of us stuck holding bags in 2018. And trust during that time there was people telling us BTC was going to rebound based on charts and other things too. Proceed with caution and like @surf said don't throw everything into a dip at one time. Buy some and see how the market does over the next week or so then decide if you'll buy more or wait.

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Who is the nikka in here that tried to argue with me that BTC wasn’t going to fall near 20k you shill ass nikka :mjlol: mad I didn’t hold off, but my dumbass spent 10k when it was at 54k. That bounce back is going to be crazy though. Might reach near 90k :wow: