1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You like the band playing while the titanic sinks. :russ:

I been taking profits and still got a decent amount left but something needs to happen and soon. I've lost over 400k in profit and it sucks but luckily I've made a decent amount anyways so it helps ease some pain. Gotta look at what I have instead of what I could've had. Hopefully it bounces back but it's been looking ugly. Better to make six figures than to lose it all. Hopefully it hits a dollar or even a penny, but it needs a miracle.
I ain't sweating anything, neither should you,you stand to make more on the rebound than I will...:beli:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I been taking profits and still got a decent amount left but something needs to happen and soon. I've lost over 400k in profit and it sucks but luckily I've made a decent amount anyways so it helps ease some pain. Gotta look at what I have instead of what I could've had. Hopefully it bounces back but it's been looking ugly. Better to make six figures than to lose it all. Hopefully it hits a dollar or even a penny, but it needs a miracle.

smart thing to do in your situation...bcuz if the market is heading where I think, then you will quickly appreciate the money you were able to pull out, and be in position to make up what you left on the table easily (and then some) when the time is right

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
That's real money, @ORDER_66 has a few happy meal worth in telling people to hold.

shyt is a completely different conversation if you watching thousands drop by the hour. It's easier to hold if you starting with a low amount. Tell that to someone who fomo'd in with 50K or more or someone who was up big on it cause they got in months ago.
:usure:
True that. I done turned 500 into over 120k in profit, which is something I never could've imagined. Done got at least 25 Eth out of it and I feel more comfortable with that coin. Not to mention I'm still holding 3 billion which is much more than lot of people were able to grab in case it does hit big in the future.

@Russ think I might wrap the remainder. fukk it might as well.:jbhmm:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
True that. I done turned 500 into over 120k in profit, which is something I never could've imagined. Done got at least 25 Eth out of it and I feel more comfortable with that coin. Not to mention I'm still holding 3 billion which is much more than lot of people were able to grab in case it does hit big in the future.

@Russ think I might wrap the remainder. fukk it might as well.:jbhmm:

People said the same thing about dogecoin YEARS ago when it was subpenny status now if they held those initial profits on a wallet and claimed them later they would be rich. I've told everyone here I'm playing the LONG game I'm not expecting to see any major movements with my picks until the eoy and now with all this FUD going around I have to be patient and not sell... If you guys can get a profit then do you but I didn't spend much to buy In... :coffee: playing the long game requires patience...

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
damn anyone remember waltonchain?

I capitalized off china FUD I wanna say during august or september 2017...this coin ran very hot from like $0.50 to $2 before the FUD came in and it dropped to under $1...took a chance and bought a bag and it ran up to $11 a month later once the FUD cleared...I sold at $11 but it went on to reach $30...project looks dead now

Waltonchain price today, WTC live marketcap, chart, and info | CoinMarketCap

WORST investment I've ever made. I've mentioned it a few times in here, but when my portfolio rocketed up in May 2018, I sold about 20 BTC worth at the time, and put about 7 BTC into that shytty ass coin.:snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop:.

I sold around $2 or $3, I believe. fukking trash ass project, and it's the reason I don't listen to people hype projects up. I listened to a few people and got fukked.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
People said the same thing about dogecoin YEARS ago when it was subpenny status now if they held those initial profits on a wallet and claimed them later they would be rich. I've told everyone here I'm playing the LONG game I'm not expecting to see any major movements with my picks until the eoy and now with all this FUD going around I have to be patient and not sell... If you guys can get a profit then do you but I didn't spend much to buy In... :coffee: playing the long game requires patience...
True that. Still hopeful it hits. Got plenty of other plays like it just in case too.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Man, seeing that trash ass WTC mentioned is bringing back some bad memories. I fell into the trap of hype and that every project would bounce back during the next run.:francis:.

But, it ended up leading me to not buy tons of different trash, and stick to what I believe will thrive, and not just chase a big pump.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man, seeing that trash ass WTC mentioned is bringing back some bad memories. I fell into the trap of hype and that every project would bounce back during the next run.:francis:.

But, it ended up leading me to not buy tons of different trash, and stick to what I believe will thrive, and not just chase a big pump.

ya that’s another thing about buying the “dips” too early...IF this is the start of the bear it’s gonna be a while before the market sorts itself out...some of shyt that we are excited about now literally will not be around in a few months or will be on life support (permanent vegetable status)...anyway this next month or so will shed more light into which way we’re heading...you have to be super flexible in this space and ready for different scenarios

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
You like the band playing while the titanic sinks. :russ:

:ufdup:Told y'all to get out. Y'all wanted rally around a retard and hodl:deadmanny:.

My brehs lost 65% of their profit before they relented. Who were the clowns telling @A.V. he got out way too early? Now look. If we go into a bear market this coin will likely not survive and there are still dumbasses in the Shib thread doubling down instead of just selling and buying back in at a lower price.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:ufdup:Told y'all to get out. Y'all wanted rally around a retard and hodl:deadmanny:.

My brehs lost 65% of their profit before they relented. Who were the clowns telling @A.V. he got out way too early? Now look. If we go into a bear market this coin will likely not survive and there are still dumbasses in the Shib thread doubling down instead of just selling and buying back in at a lower price.
SHIB Reddit is more of the same. Muhfukkas tweakin'