1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs I have a dilemma, I turned my cake into bunny, however if I convert bunny back to cake at the price now, I would have made a significant amount of more cake then I initially had.

Bunny also has staking pool which do good APY'S also.
Any advice would be appreciated.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
China lies so much people are stupid as fukk lmao, so fukking what if they crack down on mining, people will take up their share of the market elsewhere, and if the selling point of btc is scarcity then this makes it more scarce. People keep sucking on China's foreskin, you can't shut btc down so in the grand scheme of things they aren't accomplishing anything.

Budda

Superstar
Daps
Cryptocurrency has been getting too much mainstream attention, when normal lower class people find a good thing to potentially turn them into millionaires at an unprecedented rate, the government always clamps down on it, they want dibs.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
You would think China would fall back and STFU after causing all this covid bulshyt, but no :snoop:
They got a grip on the world, really their government is the new Nazis. They basically killed millions of people with that virus and have suffered no consequences for their actions cause nobody want that smoke when I'm reality if all these other countries banded together and weened themselves off so many of their exports we could cripple them