1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Daps
Algo is actually “cheaper” then Shib. Don’t let the price of the coin fool you.

True.

I look at SHIB like a $2 scratch off ticket. Not really an investment per se.

Some of these stories of folks putting in their whole life savings are nuts. No single investment vehicle is worth all that.

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tbh I don’t understand the obsession with BTC when some alts are way better to jump into at this point, but to each his own ofcourse lol

BitCoin seems to be proven and not really as high of a risk as some of these ALT coins.

For example, I have about $100 of BTC in KuCoin in my Trading Account. I was going to dump it into SafeMoon, but one of the brehs here cautioned me against it (what he was saying kind of made sense). Just for me to buy the SafeMoon, I woud've had to have traded it into BNB first, and then do a couple of other steps (I'm in New York, so there are more regulations). That's confusing stuff for a beginner. Throwing it into established coins like BitCoin and ETH just seems easier.

Bonus question, although the majority of any of the money I put into crypto currently is going into ETH, what should I do with these $100 in BTC that I have currently resting in KuCoin?

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I woud've had to have traded it into BNB first, and then do a couple of other steps (I'm in New York, so there are more regulations).

"A long time between stops".

"A long time for something to go wrong".

vxpXAh1.png

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"A long time between stops".

"A long time for something to go wrong".

vxpXAh1.png

It's just the nature of the way things are right now based on my residence and my lack of crypto knowledge. It makes me feel like, let me just stick to stocks and big name cryptos that I can INVEST in, and not worry so much about TRADING/FLIPPING. I might just keep money in some of these wallets until my knowledge level goes up (the brutal truth is that although I want to make money with these YOLO-type crypto plays, it's actually really boring to me when I research it, the possibilities are fascinating/intriguing, but the research is boring.).