1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bought some Algo and Matic the other day. That's the "investing" side of me. Snatched about 15 million Shiba just for the "gamble" side since it's so cheap.

Feel like at this point...outside of ETH and BTC, you just have to throw what you can at different coins and diversify. Research helps but people are mostly guessing at what's going to pop. No one really "knows" anything tbh.
Algo is actually “cheaper” then Shib. Don’t let the price of the coin fool you.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
:mjcry: just gonna leave me out the marines
Edited fam :salute:
6b56c97b0fd54e50538229b47554c113.jpg

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

:ufdup: just pay your taxes and wont be no problems

be easier if they make it fair for everyone. they wanna tax you when you buy crypto, sell crypto, move crypto, convert crypto to another crypto. should just make it when you sell to fiat. but the government wants to take every dollar they can get.

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
I been sayin this for a minute, we gotta start building forreal in this thread.

This forum isn't really good for building a good platform unless there was a whole crypto/investing subforum. A lot of shyt gets lost in the multiple pages that get generated in this thread everyday.

I know there used to be a telegram channel but we should really start a Coli Crypto discord channel. Being able to have different sections (ETH/MATIC/BSC etc.) would make it easier to sift through new listings and good FA/TA.

If the OP of this thread would active we wouldn't need it since they would be able to update the title and first post as needed but alas, breh disappears like every few months :mjcry:

ReasonableMatic

Daps

The accuracy :russ::dead:
This forum isn't really good for building a good platform unless there was a whole crypto/investing subforum. A lot of shyt gets lost in the multiple pages that get generated in this thread everyday.

I know there used to be a telegram channel but we should really start a Coli Crypto discord channel. Being able to have different sections (ETH/MATIC/BSC etc.) would make it easier to sift through new listings and good FA/TA.

If the OP of this thread would active we wouldn't need it since they would be able to update the title and first post as needed but alas, breh disappears like every few months :mjcry:
Appreciate it fam :salute:
All these scams being shilled is just spam to me tbh, this thread could be so much more than all that.

So many in here would rather learn about the next scam than learn how to read charts, shyt is the twilight zone forreal.

To each his own, but imo we can and should do better as a people.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So while there's a dip what's the next narrative to take off? We had Defi, NFT's, layer 2 with Polygon, so now what?

Seems like CT is saying it'll be a Defi blue chip sequel.

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
So while there's a dip what's the next narrative to take off? We had Defi, NFT's, layer 2 with Polygon, so now what?

Seems like CT is saying it'll be a Defi blue chip sequel.

Most likely another DeFi summer with EIP 1559 coming in July. The lower ETH fees is gonna propel Uniswap again and there will be a mix of parabolic meme shytcoins and eth blockchain tokens. I think projects that focus on tokenized assets have a good chance of taking off. NFT projects will still have some good growth. I think the hype has died down with them considerably due to the ETH network fees.

L2 projects are gonna have a good couple of months in my opinion so I've been loading up on those, ETH and some solid alts that dipped significantly over the past 48 hours.