1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Pacni99a12

All Star
Daps
Somebody on TIkTok said bitcoin will go down to 20k and then go up to 80k

he was one of the few ones who predicted the capitulation to 30k

If it goes to 20k......
Could happen but I dont see it. Before the dip I saw it hitting anywhere from 25-30k at worst..

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pretty cool token here, claim bnb rewards weekly dependent on the amount of tokens you hold against the total supply and trading volume. With each buy and sell a percentage is distributed to a bnb pot so you getting that bnb regardless of price of the coin. If it gets serious trading volume you could be swimming in bnb :ehh:

Glitchy – WE. ARE. GLITCHY.

Edit: I see their are other tokens that do this something I'll look into could be better options

Last edited:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
:picard:This can’t be the future

Despite China’s frosty stance toward bitcoin, around three-quarters of all mining occurs in China. The coin’s massive electricity use—estimated to be about as much as the entire country of Egypt—is not helping China meet its goals for reducing greenhouse gases. A recent study said that without intervention, bitcoin mining in the country would contribute130.5 million tonnes of carbon dioxide at its expected peak in 2024.

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
Somebody on TIkTok said bitcoin will go down to 20k and then go up to 80k

he was one of the few ones who predicted the capitulation to 30k

If it goes to 20k......

it hit low 30k yesterday and bounced right back :manny:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
E12lCv1XEAcMPPv

E12lCv1XoAYNTzY

I’m
Sick, I didn’t buy that dip either when I told her :mjcry:

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps
How much did you put in the market?

I started with 2k when I discovered ETH (thank you Coli brehs..from this own thread) back in 2017 when it was around $200. I probably ended up throwing 10k of my money in total and watched that 5x over the course of a year playing multiple projects.

I did take profits on several occasions but I was completely ignorant to investing at the time as this was my first taste of putting anything money related into an asset such as crypto or even the stock market. When you see coins start 10xing-100xing out of no where you don’t want to miss the boat and my dumbass would throw money right back in. Of course we had the blow off top and I refused to take anything else out as it was going down thinking we would return to highs and I watched my portfolio slowly bleed the next few months to where I eventually lost money.

Big lesson for me. I still didn’t fully learn my lesson until this past year after discovering Options which I got destroyed again lmao but now I for damn sure take profits as I get to at least walk away with something. I’m not encouraging brehs to not HODL as I am still retaining some of my coins but wisdom/experience teaches you that history tends to repeat itself.

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
^^^

one of the biggest mistakes that resulted in me leaving a lot of money on the table even tho I still profited big was treating this like a “once in a lifetime” opportunity that I would “never” see again...that’s why some folks hold on to bags too long bcuz they’re worried it’ll rebound/run up as soon as they pull profits but there will ALWAYS be another opportunity in the market for you to invest/build on profits pulled...that being said everybody’s strategy is different and folks ultimately have to do what they’re comfortable with