1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Been funny to see everyone with the memes online come out the woodwork laughing at people in crypto.
People speaking on shyt they know nothing about.
Yes crypto goes up and down :dahell:

I'm like :gucci:Bytch I'm still up, as are most people that didn't buy at the top of anything.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
food for thought ONLY for those who lost out on substantial profit yesterday AND lamented about not selling in time...as someone said yesterday, IF this is the prelude to a bear then it never just drops straight down...you will get early pump fake days...those are the days to take the profit (that you wished you took before) if you were serious about it...if your plan was to always hold, then this doesn’t apply to you

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps
food for thought ONLY for those who lost out on substantial profit yesterday AND lamented about not selling in time...as someone said yesterday, IF this is the prelude to a bear then it never just drops straight down...you will get early pump fake days...those are the days to take the profit (that you wished you took before) if you were serious about it...if your plan was to always hold, then this doesn’t apply to you

Facts.

I’ll be exiting about 35% of my port tonight once my BNB is unlocked from staking. If we can make it to tonight without a crash it’s been a successful cycle for me. :wow:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
What do y’all think of tellor/$TRB ? Decentralized oracle with $115 mill MC and only 1.6 mill circulating supply. I’m in at $66 :yeshrug:
It comes down to whether or not you believe oracles for smart contracts are a one winner takes all (LINK) market or if there is room for alternatives.

Just being an alternative, if LINK hit 20bn mcap I could see something like TRB at 1bn at least

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Going down with the ship

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Been funny to see everyone with the memes online come out the woodwork laughing at people in crypto.
People speaking on shyt they know nothing about.
Yes crypto goes up and down :dahell:

I'm like :gucci:Bytch I'm still up, as are most people that didn't buy at the top of anything.
They be quiet as hell when shyt is up and think its down right now. :mjlol: Its up more than double its all time high right now even after this slide.