1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
If this correction is really hurting you like THAT, to the point you panicking, you need to reevaluate what you been doin.

This shyt is normal, it happened about 7 times in 2017. Don’t invest what you can’t afford to LOSE anyway.

Today is either a buying opportunity for you, or you panicking. To each his own

C542-D357-4-C86-429-F-9-A17-B5-C23-FF84-A2-F.jpg

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Lmao.... Hedge fund employees are taking their crypto profit post tax season

HOW MANY OF YOU GOOFS BOUGHT AT ALL TIME HIGHS?! :dead:

I remember someone in here telling me it was okay to buy at this same price.... a bunch of pages back...
Some people really thought this shyt was gonna go up forever :mjlol:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Death sentence for spec assets, not for the economy. Rise in rates tempers inflation, and we’re not talking about the 10 year yield going to 5% or some shyt, it’d be modest.

It’d actually be healthy for the overall economy and Yellen + other fed presidents have already alluded to increasing rates earlier than anticipated.
They cannot raise rates yet. It would be death for chances at economic recovery. The economy is not back

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Lmao.... Hedge fund employees are taking their crypto profit post tax season

HOW MANY OF YOU GOOFS BOUGHT AT ALL TIME HIGHS?! :dead:

I remember someone in here telling me it was okay to buy at this same price.... a bunch of pages back...

I've been watching this thread for a few weeks... And knowing my luck with this shyt I decided to hold off a bit. Gonna wait until I see a crest in the wave before I hop in.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I've been watching this thread for a few weeks... And knowing my luck with this shyt I decided to hold off a bit. Gonna wait until I see a crest in the wave before I hop in.
I saw some analysis awhile back showing Bitcoin his a $6k floor(very unlikely). Anything is possible. But we know now the big boys were taking profit after Tax season. You were smart to hesitate

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
The stock market crashing is not good for the economy no matter how you want to twist it. Especially when everyone and their mother poured all their savings into it over the last year and a half.

Any substantial raise would totally crater things back to March 2020 levels.

It'd be a liquidity black hole
Again, the stock market wouldn’t crash. The only crap that would be crashing is overvalued high multiple bullshyt like Tesla, that frankly, needs to get sent back to earth. Money would flow from overvalued shyt into dividend paying stocks and GARP plays like msft and goog. The market has already telegraphed some of this. It’s unhealthy some of these stocks trade at such a rich valuation and it’s primarily because of rates that are too low for an economy growing at a pace we haven't seen since the Reagan Admin

Last edited: