1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
2. Interest rate risk. Feds will have to act on rising inflation, meaning a rise in rates, which will force institutional money to flow from risk assets back into cash flow rich companies that pay dividends. Crypto is far too speculative an asset class in a higher rate environment.

This would be a death sentence for US economy. No way this happens

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
can't even buy anything if I wanted to
Every major crypto site is down and I'm hearing that people are withdrawing crypto in mass volumes
I think we're getting another drop when everything is back up
shyt's wild cause the prices on some of the exchanges aren't matching up either.
:wow:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown

......:mjlol:

Coinbase:
4ejtdbvmc2j61.jpg

These exchanges trying to stop the bleeding. Probably don't have enough cash on hand to cover everyone cashing out.

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
Death sentence for spec assets, not for the economy. Rise in rates tempers inflation, and we’re not talking about the 10 year yield going to 5% or some shyt, it’d be modest.

It’d actually be healthy for the overall economy and Yellen + other fed presidents have already alluded to increasing rates earlier than anticipated.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
can't even buy anything if I wanted to
Every major crypto site is down and I'm hearing that people are withdrawing crypto in mass volumes
I think we're getting another drop when everything is back up

There's gonna be supply pressure for a while but the drop all the way down was from cascading liquidations from leverage trader. Would be a disaster to revisit the lows. Don't see it.