1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
The economy is not only back but over fukking heated and it will only get worse once everyone is fully vaccinated and it’s business as usual. A rate rise would be healthy. It’s not going to happen now, but there’s high likelihood it happens sometime next year.
Powell has said repeatedly not raising rates til 2023.

The recovery is in some sectors. Hospitality & tourism are still hurting bad. This is not pre-covid levels overall.

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
Powell has said repeatedly not raising rates til 2023.

The recovery is in some sectors. Hospitality & tourism are still hurting bad. This is not pre-covid levels overall.

Powell said this but presidents of regional fed banks are saying otherwise. Do you think the federal reserve bank encourages bank presidents to make off the cuff remarks like these? They’re playing good cop bad cop so rate hikes are already priced into stocks. Powell also says inflation is minimal and transitory. He’s full of shyt.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cn...he-expects-an-interest-rate-hike-in-2022.html

yellen made similar comments but then backtracked after the markets tanked.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
not all but a lot. I’m new to this so I’m really just charging it to the game. I’ll make the proper adjustments lol
Isolated leverage, SPOT for the long-term investments. Take profit along the way til you break even and everything else that happens doesn’t matter, don’t be greedy.

Buying the dip is the equivalent of selling the top.

See this as a teachable moment.

HUo8gL5_d.webp