1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I realised how much of a bubble this was when my little nephew who knows nothing about finance/investing told me he wanted to get into crypto because his friend supposedly made a couple grand

:francis:

So you gonna be a good uncle and help him build for a better future or be a hater and not want to see him eat? :jbhmm:

I applaud him for taking the interest into it. :salute:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ayo i just started in this crypto shyt this year in jan, im panicking :damn: i aint tryin to sell now, but please expand on whats going on. i been watchin this crypto shyt since like 2011 but just this year got on board. help a newbie out :damn::damn::damn:

edit: just checked my shyt and it bounced up a little :whew:
Get that panic out ya blood before anything else

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
giphy.gif

lib123

All Star
Daps
but that’s not what she was talking about...she was pointing out the price of BTC and why it won’t go back to $10-15k...you are so interested in appearing “right” that you just made up some bullshyt that’s not even being discussed...no one was talking about smaller projects

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

this is your statement that she was responding to...and her response is far more accurate than yours

Someone did mention smaller projects, my bad if it wasn't her. Regardless, how did what she provide dispute my belief that Bitcoin will go back down to $15-20K? If you study major financial upswings similar to Bitcoin throughout history, usually they settle 70-80% lower after bubble bursts.

lib123

All Star
Daps
I realised how much of a bubble this was when my little nephew who knows nothing about finance/investing told me he wanted to get into crypto because his friend supposedly made a couple grand

:francis:

Facts ppl just ignoring bright red flags.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Someone did mention smaller projects, my bad if it wasn't her. Regardless, how did what she provide dispute my belief that Bitcoin will go back down to $15-20K? If you study major financial upswings similar to Bitcoin throughout history, usually they settle 70-80% lower after bubble bursts.

if/when BTC hits $10-15k, I’ll come back in here and acknowledge you were right bcuz it takes nothing to do so...until then you’re running your “victory lap” and doing your “I told you so’s” far too prematurely

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
What a bloodbath, but glad I'm use to it since 2017. Not going to time the dip but there were certain buy in prices I wanted to re-load on for certain coins. Looks like I'll have that chance now.