1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I said this pages back, it basically was the crypto version of "inflation" at a time when we didn't need it at all because we were already about to see crazy numbers.

I also this is probably a historic point in crypto in the making, I only been around a couple years but I've never seen anything like this really, and I think it's because of the meme coins and new users.
There have been meme/pump & dump coins since inception, nothing different now

I think the real bull run begins now.
We’re in a bull run right now , ETH went from $100 to $4000, BTC $3k to $60k, a reversal is due couldn’t call when that might be
[/quote]

Either way I think some of the prices we say 30 mins ago and even now we won't be seeing again after this year.
I agree with this statement but on a bearish tip (I’m long crypto fwiw)

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There have been meme/pump & dump coins since inception, nothing different now

We’re in a bull run right now , ETH went from $100 to $4000, BTC $3k to $60k, a reversal is due couldn’t call when that might be

I agree with this statement but on a bearish tip (I’m long crypto fwiw)[/QUOTE]
The difference this time with pump and dump stuff is that there was a TON of fresh new blood pumping alot of money Into it.

I still consider myself new after a few years and I had people asking me that barely can use a computer about doge, Shiba, safemoon and fairmoon.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hindsight is a bytch but yeah all people coming in because of shytcoins (Doge included) should've been the sign that the bubble was reaching it's max, and everybody getting burnt by them helped cause the burst. Combine that with the Elon tweets and the China fud and you got the perfect shyt storm to make everything bleed.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yes, fukk that. I learned from that to just wait, "buying the dip" while shyt is dipping is a great way to tie your spending power up for months or longer hoping things recover.

yep...same situation played out for stock recently...folks got burnt out buying “the dip” just to see that money wasted as it dropped lower...just gotta wait