1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
as crazy as it sounds, these are still ATH prices from 3 months ago...the market as a whole is hovering around where it was at toward the end of february when folks were elated and feeling positive about the market...if it could settle here that’d be really nice...idk that it will tho

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
Bought way too much at 49k in doing a swing on btc.. Didn't set a stop loss...

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
as crazy as it sounds, the market as a whole is hovering around where it was at toward the end of february when folks were elated and feeling positive about the market...if it could settle here that’d be really nice

Correct. That is how you have to think about it. MY portfolio has done up about 15X since October. Can I really be pissed off that it's 7X from then how?

With that said, the dips feel a lot more painful now. The amount I lost in value the past few days and even overnight is horrifying.:damn:.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is why meme coins and coins with no fundamentals are trash when it's all said and done.

:manny:

Also why crypto isn't for everyone. I watched my account go below thousands of dollars just go in a matter of minutes just now.

Fortunately what I'm invested in long term I have good faith it's gonna bounce back and hard

The only thing I wish I did better was take profits.

I could really be eating with a just a couple g's worth right now