1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
This is why meme coins and coins with no fundamentals are trash when it's all said and done.

:manny:

Also why crypto isn't for everyone. I watched my account go below thousands of dollars just go in a matter of minutes just now.

Fortunately what I'm invested in long term I have good faith it's gonna bounce back and hard

The only thing I wish I did better was take profits.

I could really be eating with a just a couple g's worth right now

I think these meme coins hurt the market more than help. It brings new eyes to the market, but you get more scam coins out there and people going for that 5X in a 24 hour period. I don't want to see people lose money, but these meme coins suck.

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
You might see low volume pumps, but I don’t think the bull market truly continues until a few years from now.

anecdotally, the market top was when my middle aged parents who don’t fukk with technology or investing expressed interest in buying crypto. Same thing happened in 2017. I’m not buying again until crypto falls out of mainstream news and a ton of people complain about how it’s a scam.
Listen to this dude.
Buy fear, sell hype

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Remember when they were saying we were having a “minor correction” and “buy the dip” when the stock market crashed in early March. Look where were at now. :mjgrin:
Yes, fukk that. I learned from that to just wait, "buying the dip" while shyt is dipping is a great way to tie your spending power up for months or longer hoping things recover.
:unimpressed:

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Yes, fukk that. I learned from that to just wait, "buying the dip" while shyt is dipping is a great way to tie your spending power up for months or longer hoping things recover.
:unimpressed:

I tend to hold because I don't want to try and time the market, but you are absolutely correct. I held last bear market, and that's exactly what happens.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
How u know?
Because this is damn near identical to what happened when we went bear last time.

BTC milling around the same price.
shytcoin galore
Eth with a late pump

Only thing different is BTC market share didn't dip as low as last time so I don't think this bear is going to last 3 years and might jump back sooner than later but we'll see.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think these meme coins hurt the market more than help. It brings new eyes to the market, but you get more scam coins out there and people going for that 5X in a 24 hour period. I don't want to see people lose money, but these meme coins suck.

I said this pages back, it basically was the crypto version of "inflation" at a time when we didn't need it at all because we were already about to see crazy numbers.

I also this is probably a historic point in crypto in the making, I only been around a couple years but I've never seen anything like this really, and I think it's because of the meme coins and new users.

I think the real bull run begins now.

But I'm not sure if we shoot back up to the top or if it's a slow grind all the rest of the year.

Either way I think some of the prices we say 30 mins ago and even now we won't be seeing again after this year.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I said this pages back, it basically was the crypto version of "inflation" at a time when we didn't need it at all because we were already about to see crazy numbers.

I also this is probably a historic point in crypto in the making, I only been around a couple years but I've never seen anything like this really, and I think it's because of the meme coins and new users.

I think the real bull run begins now.

But I'm not sure if we shoot back up to the top or if it's a slow grind all the rest of the year.

Either way I think some of the prices we say 30 mins ago and even now we won't be seeing again after this year.

why?

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I realised how much of a bubble this was when my little nephew who knows nothing about finance/investing told me he wanted to get into crypto because his friend supposedly made a couple grand

:francis:

some girl i know who knows nothing about finance and almost nothing about tech sent me a message asking about trading bitcoin, crypto, CFD's using AvaTrade.

like I said the other day .
Exuberance: Wall Street Crash 1929

“J. P. Morgan tells the story of how he would get his shoes shined every Wednesday at the same shop around the corner from his office. One day the shoe shine attendant asked him if he and his friends could buy some stock through Morgan’s brokerage. The three friends had about $40—a lot of money in 1929. Morgan politely refused, hurried back to his office, and ordered that his company was not to have a single share of stock on its books by the end of the day. Morgan simply asked, “If the shoe shine boys are buying stocks, who else is left?” Of course, the 1929 stock market crash was only a few days away, and Morgan looked like a genius. He was not a genius; he noted that the order flow was likely running out on the buy side. It wasn’t his army of analysts that showed him that. It was a public investor.”