1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Right when people really started to diversify and shift money from stocks into crypto, this happens.

:jbhmm:

eventually people are going to start taking profit

what valuation means is there for the current price or future performance.

It’s all speculative and based on risk tolerance

Daps
Thought shyt was sweet... tries to buy the dip
:mjlol:

The dip said
6Ch4.gif

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
ca-pi-tu-la-tion ...

grim reaper stalking these crypto streets

those buy orders flipped to sell quick .. resistance collapsed once it hit around 36k

will stable coins be able to handle the stress of a real collapse? more on News at Nine :picard:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thought shyt was sweet... tries to buy the dip

ya that’s one of two mistakes some ppl will make...buying “dips” (last months highs) only to see it crash some more OR they will move their profits over to projects that are holding up, only for those projects to start to crash eventually as well...random but BNB and LINK were among the few projects that not only held up very strongly but performed well during the last bear

Budda

Superstar
Daps
I knew it was only a matter of time before the really rich people started hating on all the from nothing millionaires created out of us cryptocurrency boom, the current market is a reaction to this I feel amongst other things.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
About time to separate the real from the fake :wow:

a great thing about the info in this thread this time around is it wasn’t bombarded with videos from fake youtube “experts” who will all disappear in a few months...folks were really in here grinding out genuine info...and the ones who stay in here dropping info when shyt is down are the ones to pay attention to cuz this market will rebound...just a matter of when...the play tho is to accumulate during the rough patches and sell when everyone is excited about this shyt...easier said than done cuz this might just be getting started

*edit*

here’s a little anecdote...I was looking at some old purchases on kucoin from 2019 during the most frustrating part of the bear...an $18k bag of FTM that I sold out of frustration would’ve been worth close to a million if I’d held it until the market took off again this year...so when this bear settles in IF you really believe in the market that’s when you’d throw everything including the kitchen sink at this shyt and then wait

Last edited: