1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
a great thing about the info in this thread this time around is it wasn’t bombarded with videos from fake youtube “experts” who will all disappear in a few months...folks were really in here grinding out genuine info...and the ones who stay in here dropping info when shyt is down are the ones to pay attention to cuz this market will rebound...just a matter of when...the play tho is to accumulate during the rough patches and sell when everyone is excited about this shyt...easier said than done cuz this might just be getting started

Yeah the 2018 crash made me numb to these crashes, and 90% of my portfolio is in BTC / ETH so I'm gucci -- just buying more when I like the price action.

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That mufugga elon really tanked the whole market with a couple tweets and Reuters with their BS article talking about China banned crypto. :francis: China did that like 4 years ago but their courts overturned it

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
man this shyt gonna crash harder, i copped $200 more in ETH the other day, now im down to less than what i have been putting in on all my crypto shyt. thinking of pullin out of everything before i lose it all
Definitely should wait a day or two before thinking the dip has ended but the advantage we have now is that we've all seen which coins moon during bull runs. For example, as im typing this post link is at $21, less than 24 hours ago it was over $40. Im gonna stock up on coins that I saw reach all time highs and felt like I missed out on before this crash.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah the 2018 crash made me numb to these crashes, and 90% of my portfolio is in BTC / ETH so I'm gucci -- just buying more when I like the price action.

same...I realize tho how lazy I’ve gotten when it comes to crypto...in 2017 I was HUNGRY and the effort paid off...I was very out of touch this run and spent more time concerned about the bear setting in and playing it safe than digging in and getting my hands dirty...I learned a lot tho from the some of the new energy in here

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I hate the fact that coinbase fukked my deposit up because it was made in Eth but I couldn't use it.....:what: so now that $50 is now down to $28 and Eth Fees is STILL high what the fukk!!??

Daps
Reppin
NYC
same...I realize tho how lazy I’ve gotten when it comes to crypto...in 2017 I was HUNGRY and the effort paid off...I was very out of touch this run and spent more time concerned about the bear setting in and playing it safe than digging in and getting my hands dirty...I learned a lot tho from the some of the new energy in here

I shouldn't be laughing at this but suicide hotline threads are popping up on Reddit.