1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is SafeMoon still worth a $100 gamble, or would that be like throwing the money in the trash hook-shot style? I wouldn't be in a rush to get any potential profits off of it. Just curious...

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is SafeMoon still worth a $100 gamble, or would that be like throwing the money in the trash hook-shot style? I wouldn't be in a rush to get any potential profits off of it. Just curious...
I feel obligated to respond to every question on this, a shytcoin with a billion dollar market cap that's already been pumped to oblivion should be avoided like the plaque but if you must satisfy your fomo make it a long term investment where you check up on it in a couple of years. With that small amount of gamble money you should be looking at shytcoins that are just about to launch or under 10 million marketcap ideally, the lower the better.

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
you’re going to be under water breh, it’s going to dip more. Looking at macd indicator 1Day & weekly tells you a lot. So much, you don’t have to be an expert chart reader, it was obvious saw this coming, patterns Repeat as it price matures, goes in waves.

You can see just off this that it entered correction after it topped out and more selling will commence.

E1ukHSvXoAQGmIa

:manny:

im in it for the long haul breh..the more it dips, the more i'll buy

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
you’re going to be under water breh, it’s going to dip more. Looking at macd indicator 1Day & weekly tells you a lot. So much, you don’t have to be an expert chart reader, it was obvious saw this coming, patterns Repeat as it price matures, goes in waves.

You can see just off this that it entered correction after it topped out and more selling will commence.

E1ukHSvXoAQGmIa
Ethereum might be going through Phase B of a Wyckoff currently. It might be heading towards the SOW if the pattern holds true it could hit back up to 4800 or so in a few weeks/month. Bitcoin just hit the tail end of its own Wyckoff distribution

Last edited:

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
Red light special time to load up :blessed:

I was holding some wack ass coins and priced out of a bunch of dope shyt I NEEDED this :wow:

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
Guarantee this shyt falls further today. Equity futures are all down substantially, VIX just popped 10% and fed minutes are coming out this afternoon. Institutional investors are dumping all risk assets today including crypto and high multiple growth stocks