Daps
BTC looks bullish to me LOL
image0.jpg

you been spot on with the charts so hopefully you right again

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
i've been reluctantly buying all these ETH dips..shyt is lowkey becoming addictive :francis:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
i've been reluctantly buying all these ETH dips..shyt is lowkey becoming addictive :francis:

you’re going to be under water breh, it’s going to dip more. Looking at macd indicator 1Day & weekly tells you a lot. So much, you don’t have to be an expert chart reader, it was obvious saw this coming, patterns Repeat as it price matures, goes in waves.

You can see just off this that it entered correction after it topped out and more selling will commence.

E1ukHSvXoAQGmIa

Last edited:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
you’re going to be under water breh, it’s going to dip more. Looking at macd indicator 1Day & weekly tells you a lot. So much, you don’t have to be an expert chart reader, it was obvious saw this coming, patterns Repeat as it price matures, goes in waves.

You can see just off this that it entered correction after it topped out and more selling will commence.
E1ukHSvXoAQGmIa
They ain’t tryna hear this shyt, I tried. :manny:
Sooooo ETH was just gonna go up til 5k with no correction? That’s NOT how crypto works fam.

These graphs are CURVY, what goes up MUST come down at some point.

That’s exactly how ppl got rekt with DogeCoin.

I litteraly made a post about your kinda thinking.

This is EXACTLY what happened to you.
that post was funny but there was truth and education behind it.

Like I said, go to YouTube and research how the crypto market actually functions. Do Your OWN Research, don’t just FOMO into something cause ppl say something.
Those graphs are bullshyt though. Sometimes if you don’t buy in the green you miss out. If I had waited for Matic to drop below 50 cents before I purchased it, then I would’ve missed out because it shot up to 70.+ after I bought in.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

E1ukHSvXoAQGmIa

Yeesh, looks like the bottom ain't even close to being in. I'm glad I moved some of my eth and bnb into matic, it's holding up well. Didn't move enough in time though.