1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Fellas that were able to turn a few grand into 5 figures or more, what would u say is the best overall strategies? Big money on one coin or spreading small amounts?

Timing and luck. I spread my amounts thru a bunch of coins hoping I hit on something. Got like 12 plays running right now but that's mostly cuz I hit on Shib and was able to take profits, save some and use some for other plays. Hopefully one of the 12 hit but if not I also got Eth, Link, and Atom to hold me down as well as some lower stuff like ada, matic, ankr, grt, as well. Gotta diversify my investments cuz I never know when something might hit.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I really didn't see bitcoin touching 39k again but I really don't see it going lower than 37.

If it does that might be a wrap

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I guess I'm being fudish, but by over I mean more so for alts doing crazy numbers anytime soon.

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Once your shyt 2x or 3x take out that initial investment plus a little profit. Leave the rest for a moon bag. If it doesn't rug by the time you hit a 5x or more get the fukk outta that token because you've essentially won big at the shytcoin slot machine at that point.

Back in November I decided to cop some bullshyt token on Uniswap I saw pop up on the etherscan verified contracts list. Looked for the TG and was able to buy right at listing, even beating out some bots with super high gwei and saw my $1200 turn into $15k in less than 30 minutes. :mjgrin:

Decided to wait for 20k before taking profits :skip:

Hit 20k and thought to myself "market cap still small and only a few hundred holders, this shyt can easily hit 25k if the telegram starts poppin off":ld:

Ended up hitting 30k a couple hours later and my gut told me to pull out but nope, why not 50k? That'd close to a 50x!!! :whew:

At that time I had hit quite a few 10-20x and even an 80x back in October so I was riding high on that hopium and felt like I was a genius investor rather than the complete degenerate that I was.

Went to the store to grab some beer when it was hovering between 25-30k and by the time I got back it had rug pulled. So not only was my initial 1200 gone but I also missed out on 30k that I could've thrown at BTC and some alts I was peeping at the time. :francis:

Ran across that trade yesterday while doing my taxes and started to calculate what my portfolio would look like now if I had pulled out and put just half of that 30k into OMI that same week. Would've been sitting on 9 million dollars in March. :francis:

:picard:

That hurt to read. Thanks for sharing though. Most folks only want to talk about their victories.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
file.jpg

74177-DE9-BC10-4-FF2-980-B-2-D9-A47-E302-A0.jpg

Still enough time to hop on that FTM wave :sas1:

#SaveTheFile
file.jpg

FTM :sas2: