1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
It's a dog eat dog world, people like that are gonna be the reason brehs like me and others in here who bought in April or earlier continue to get fed.

Day's gonna come where they gotta hold our bags, nothing personal :mjgrin:

damn:francis: I bought those in early/mid April but :picard::dead::damn: that's coldblooded bruh :mjlol:

I don't want none of the coli brethren to be bag holding if possible

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
If you missed out on cumrocket, who gonna get in on this coin?

CUM INU |

:dame:

Maybe they'll let you stake some cumrocket to get some as rewards. :troll:

I think I got enough coins in my wallet already tho. :hubie:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
FEG is running up but I’m still a little concerned by the volume continuing to go down rapidly

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
I'm gonna start loading up on matic even if I only buy $20 worth at a time. I was literally watching it at like 66 cents a couple weeks ago. Its feels like the coin that y'all thought VET would be.

Same. I’ve been using quickswap the past few weeks.

These low layer 2 fees are :wow:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Finally some traction on XRP after holding fort during all the dips yesterday. Nice gain to wake up to.

Thought it was SEC hearing news related but wasn't. I hope they win this damn judgement out right and don't settle.

Looks like some whale moved 93 mil to an unknown wallet today though.

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It amazes me how like 80% of the nikkas in the Shiba Inu thread have no fukking idea how to even navigate exhanges let alone even do a Google search about which ones have shib and that's one of the first coins they dive in on lmfao.

Crypto has a looonggg way to go. The masses only look at is a way of making money , due to internet meme culture.

My coworkers : You're into bitcoins right ? Why didn't you tell me about shib?
:jbhmm:
I heard somebody turned 100 bucks into 100k

:krs:

My little sister : Hey you got into Doge yet ? Elon's going to space ! It's going to a dollar !!!!! And the other little cute dog tokens!

Me: :snoop:

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Turned $500 -> 10k in about six hours playing InsureApe on the BSC. What a way to start my day.

:mjlit:
Sheesh, i see that ain't even 1 million market cap yet. Ain't too far fetched for a shytcoin of this nature to touch 20 million MC.
Easy 6 figures right there if the community strong or alternatively take that 10k and run for the hills :pachaha: