1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
I got slow rugged on moondoge for 400 plus. :mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:
I can't find no 50X crap coin. :mjcry::mjcry:
You saw me make all of these posts and still gambled thinking shyt would be different.
Ppl better than me getting extremely random ass coins and keeping them on off-brand exchanges :russ:

I hope y’all get paid 100x100000x and never get hacked, but always be aware of the risk y’all dealing with messing with them shyts cause man lol
To think I posted the following, YESTERDAY

:wow::wow::wow:
ebb48b08844766f020a2cedf95b7b155.jpg

5e41599a568b5d321c8dc9fa8854c66b.jpg
E0aqoQEWUAYo8jd

giphy.gif

Be Safe out there, Truly :wow::wow::wow:
jtbsUpT_d.webp
And to finish this with some advice.

Don’t go gambling with these off-brand meme coins cause you see a lotta ppl getting money.

Most of them will lose it just as fast, focus on consistent gains with solid projects. It might not be as sexy to gamblers, but it’s more functional if you really tryna make money in a secure way.

Diversify and when a coin makes significant gains, take profit and put that profit in a longterm coin you researched properly and just wait.

We as a people need to teach eachother how to invest and trade, not to play digital dice games..
@(ALi) And there you have it..
qWeYE6L_d.webp

C3-D7-F7-F5-A30-A-4-A9-C-BDFF-DEC9-A0-C2-C6-F5.jpg

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Is it because of the taxes that these institutions are having to pay so they need the funds in their accounts?

Just asking

That's a great question. It makes me think that Elon is pumpfaking about selling especially in such a short time with the higher capital gains. But then again, these rich people are notorious for finding tax loop holes and avoiding paying the right amount on taxes. So wouldn't be surprised if there was some sort of fukkery there.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
If y’all planning on putting some money into ETH, I’d wait.. it’s just entered correction cycle 2 days ago.. it’s going to go below 3.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Tried to let em know :youngsabo:
MATIC has been an extremely essential L2 scaling solution for ETH, what a run:salute:

Reading that article @Scholar posted is a reminder why I’m so bullish on ALGO.

MATIC, L2 64K tps.

ALGO, interoperable unforkable L1 - 1000tps, 4.5 sec FINALITY
After upgrade this year: 46K tps, 2.5 sec FINALITY.

Finality is extremely important.
I like to compare it to driving a car, because a car with a lot of speed (tps) needs breaks (finality)

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

they need to add something about the risks (security) involved in their throughput solution. they allude to it but nothing specific.

this stuff from their MATIC white paper - here maticnetwork/whitepaper

"Fraud Proofs {#fraud}
To enhance the security of the transactions, Matic Network also provides Fraud Proofs on the mainchain. The mechanism enables any individual on the mainchain to submit the details of the transactions which he/she thinks is fraudulent. If the challenge is successful, the stakes of the parties involved in the fraud are slashed and the challenger receives the slashed funds as an incentive for detecting the fraud. This can be considered as an always-running high reward bounty program for any parties who wish to investigate the veracity of the transactions on the Matic Network."