1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
It’s more than 10% breh. I just put in more money at $3680 thinking it would bounce back, now it’s about to drop below $3400.:mjcry:

Its still a crazy rise, I think it was around 1k in January
$700.

That's why I don't get people worried because of a dip like it should have just been constantly going up day after day.

God forbid if there's a dip for a few days it must mean it's all over

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
$700.

That's why I don't get people worried because of a dip like it should have just been constantly going up day after day.

God forbid if there's a dip for a few days it must mean it's all over

I know but I’ve been DCAing and bought one whole eth between $3250-3900.
I also told my mom to buy .10 eth at $4000. Now she’s probably gonna be annoyed with me too.:francis:

I hope people outside of Reddit and forums start realizing Elon is just an autistic troll and start ignoring him.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Some Kucoin plays

BAX (if you feel you missed the boat on TEL, you might be interested in this one)
BUY (wait to buy... lol just pumped hard. Is going to hit back over a dollar. I’ll)
PHNX (NFT coin, just released on Kucoin) under 10 mil MC
IDEA (dollars!!!! Getting it under a dollar is a steal... under 8 million MC, 25% APY)
I've been seeing these in the top gainers list on KuCoin recently too. IDEA's use case is pretty interesting, ties in well with what's going on with NFTs. I'm keeping my eye on that one

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope this dump was him selling, the sooner this fakkit is out of this space the better
full

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Wish the SEC would bend this dude the fukk over already.

This is what happens when most geeks become powerful.
Naw, I wouldn't want to sic the SEC on him, fukk them.

It's funny, I don't own any BTC (had some DOGE but sold for some profit). The crypto group I'm in even started a meme coin with Elon Musk's face.

I just hate how these individuals (Musk, McAfee) or institutions are manipulating the market.
Wall Street spread so much FUD through the media and contributed to the cold winter of 2018-2020.
Yes, I was accumulating during that time period but not at the rate of these financial institutions. The more FUD they spread, the more they buy, thus the more they control.

This was a great thread on the shyt that's going on now.