1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
That isnt being centralized. And even with the coal plant going down, it didnt stop the network from functioning. You can run your own node if you wanted. Mining being concentrated is a factor of market forces, not a design in the system
Run your own node stop it lmao. Also, reread that tweet. A single mine going down dropped the hash rate by 35% . That's insanely centralized.

:dead::dead:They really hated and the price dropping too :mjlol:

They were hype in Feb when Tesla embraced it. Now they made at Elon :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Run your own node stop it lmao. Also, reread that tweet. A single mine going down dropped the hash rate by 35% . That's insanely centralized.

:dead::dead:They really hated and the price dropping too :mjlol:

They were hype in Feb when Tesla embraced it. Now they made at Elon :mjlol:

But TSLA is down 33% since January :ld:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
I know but I’ve been DCAing and bought one whole eth between $3250-3900.
I also told my mom to buy .10 eth at $4000. Now she’s probably gonna be annoyed with me too.:francis:

I hope people outside of Reddit and forums start realizing Elon is just an autistic troll and start ignoring him.
29-C59021-B757-4289-A641-63-BC32-D8-F032.jpg

Why in the world would you tell ya moms to buy ETH at $4000 when it litteraly JUST had a 100% run by the time you told her? :gucci:

That’s a L waiting to happen fam.

Buy LOW and sell HIGH.
You did the total opposite which explains why you were so worried about ETH the other day.
ETH is getting lower and lower.:sadcam: Do y’all still think it will hit 5k by July?
Do research on how the market works to avoid these mistakes. Go to websites like Investopedia to learn about things like technical analysis.
Ask yourself if you know what things like RSI, MACD and bull flags are.

Lemme be clear - this post was not to belittle you, but to educate and empower you.

Mistakes like these posts are what we need to center in this thread to educate eachother so we can do better, not a 1000 different ways to gamble with MemeCoins IMO.

Last edited:

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why in the world would you tell ya moms to buy ETH at $4000 when it litteraly JUST had a 90% run by the time you told her? :gucci:

That’s a L waiting to happen fam.
Depends breh, if it's a long term investment (HODL) short term price action won't matter necessarily. Although yeah fomoing in at high prices is a bad move