1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
What about GRT? That one seems like it'll be here to stay, but not much hype lately.

I really wish I got into these projects 6 to 12 months ago. I already put some play money in a few meme coins, now I'm determining which utility coins I'm going to build solid positions in.

Algo and eth for me

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Algo and eth for me
ETH
ALGO
TEL

Looking at MATIC too, but I missed the run up and will wait for a pullback. Everything else is a few hundred here in there in SHIB, FEG and MILK

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
about Elon @ORDER_66

"On Wednesday, Musk's announcement that US electric car giant Tesla would no longer accept Bitcoin as a payment for its electrical vehicles due to environmental factors led to the cryptocurrency to take a deep dive.

The announcement initially caused a huge 17 percent drop in the price of the world's largest cryptocurrency, but it recovered slightly during the day.

On Friday evening, the value of Bitcoin stood at around $50,000 (£36,000), after sitting at around $56,000 on Wednesday before Tesla's announcement.

Musk's revelation, which followed months of him boasting of his and Tesla's investment in Bitcoin, initially saw the coin's price plunge wipe off an estimated $365 billion from the entire cryptocurrency market.

Tesla had bought about $1.5 billion worth of Bitcoin back in February around the time it announced it would accept the coin as payment, according to a Securities and Exchange Commission filing.

But despite his announcement, it was recently revealed that Tesla had sold $272 million (around £192 million) worth of Bitcoin in the first business quarter of 2021, making up $101 million of the company's overall Q1 earnings.

According to Scott Galloway, an public speaker and advertising expert, this made up 23.1 percent of Tesla's $438 million earnings in Q1.

Had it not been for the sale of its Bitcoin, the company would have missed out on its earning target for the quarter, Galloway wrote on Twitter on Friday."

Elon Musk's £50m private jet arrives in UK after nine-hour flight from California | Daily Mail Online

Daps
Reppin
NULL
you in the telegram? One of the admins gave me powers to like delete and or Ban people, he has so much money in, he was a early whale. Anyways yesh last night cause folks was panicking about volume leaving past few days and I explained it natural & according to the chart it’s over sold and flipping bullish, he was impressed cause most people in there don’t know what that is lol
You mean the Pubes telegram? Yeah I'm in there, I haven't been active in a few days but yeah the whole team is on their shyt. It's amazing how many people fomo into something without knowing the basics, and that's why I'm hesitant to tell people in real life to invest; if a 15% or 20% is gonna scare you then you're not gonna make it, especially on something like shytcoins.

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dEcWKhb.png
dEcWKhb.png
dEcWKhb.png

This is a new smiley for me. I'm guessing it's got to do with the police or something.

Anyway, I asked whether most people here link their Coinbase to their bank account or their PayPal, and why they went with the choice that they did go with?

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This is a new smiley for me. I'm guessing it's got to do with the police or something.

Anyway, I asked whether most people here link their Coinbase to their bank account or their PayPal, and why they went with the choice that they did go with?
Link your PayPal account first. There's a higher limit for me and it's just been smoother. The only thing they won't let you do with your PayPal account linked is set up reoccurring purchases. So if you wanted to DCA into something you would need to do it with a linked bank account.

Coinbase fees are high, but it's the easiest to use.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Algo and eth for me
Are you using ALGO's wallet or somewhere else to stake it? I was looking at that last night, you get more (7.5%) for holding it in ALGO's wallet compared to 6% in Coinbase.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
I hate yfi cause it's more expensive than btc
I tried to give y’all the heads up early, I sold BTC for YFI at the perfect time:wow:
file.jpg

I invested extra money into crypto today cause I’m Yearning For Income to reach my wallet :sas1:

I heard the same thing when I posted about Kusama (KSM)
Lemme bring that post back real quick :sas1:
YFI, see y’all in a couple weeks lol :youngsabo:
#SaveTheFile
@Originalman Not even a week later :sas1:
file.jpg

Bitcoin? What’s that?
It’s YFI over here :sas2:

I can’t wait to bring that post back a couple weeks from now LMAOOOO

I hope y’all shopped at Krystian DYOR accordingly and got paid, this is only the beginning:salute:

People called me crazy for selling BTC for YFI, only to be blowing up my phone for the last couple days, AFTER the fact lmao :russ:

I can’t speak for others, but this only the beginning for me.
Ain’t that right FILecia? :sas1:
08-C4-A0-CF-D0-D4-40-A0-923-A-0-A445-E5-BDEED.gif
One YFI goin for 140K up next, then 190K :sas1:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
I tried to give y’all the heads up early, I sold BTC for YFI at the perfect time:wow:

One YFI goin for 140K up next, then 190K :sas1:
Yeah way too expensive for me, would've have loved to cop that last year but that's a project for rich guys like you who have clean feet at all times, I'll have to eat my crumbs of bitcoin and eth smh :feedme:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Yeah way too expensive for me, would've have loved to cop that last year but that's a project for rich guys like you who have clean feet at all times, I'll have to eat my crumbs of bitcoin and eth smh :feedme:
Personally..
I’ll go back to BTC later during the Bear market, the alts is where it’s at right now in this cycle imo
Think about it like this, BTC needs a lotta money to even double right now.

Might as well put it in FTM, FIL, BTT right now.
By the time BTC doubles, you’ll prolly already X’d multiple times with them.

That’s essentially what happened when I traded BTC for YFI when ppl didn’t understand. I saw them knees getting weak and moved accordingly to those that can run.
YFI went on a run while BTC was struggling.

Be careful getting emotionally attached to certain coins, you’ll lose out on exponential gains.

And to finish this with some advice.
Don’t go gambling with these off-brand meme coins cause you see a lotta ppl getting money.

Most of them will lose it just as fast, focus on consistent gains with solid projects. It might not be as sexy to gamblers, but it’s more functional if you really tryna make money in a secure way.

Diversify and when a coin makes significant gains, take profit and put that profit in a longterm coin you researched properly and just wait.

We as a people need to teach eachother how to invest and trade, not to play digital dice games..

Last edited: