1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You agree with a cac calling the protesters who took to the streets in last year’s uprising “hooligans”?

:mjpls:
I agree that some people used the social injustice protests/movement that spawned from Floyd's death to push other shyt. For some it was an awakening and they had good intentions to create change, while others could give a fukk about police brutality.

My point is tho, the essence of crypto is disrupting our antiquated financial systems and institutions. That's why BTC was made, to be the opposite of FIAT currency which due to inflation loses it's value. Right now, crypto is in the hype phase where people are getting in and exposed to it but don't really care about what this shyt is actually being built for. That's how something like DOGE can have a higher market cap than a business like Chipotle for example

:dead:

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What about GRT? That one seems like it'll be here to stay, but not much hype lately.

I really wish I got into these projects 6 to 12 months ago. I already put some play money in a few meme coins, now I'm determining which utility coins I'm going to build solid positions in.
I hate GRT, everything has pumped but that. Its fairly new on the market I hold a good amount but each time you're optimistic it's going to go, it dumps.
Next pump I'm going to convert to ADA.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
This guy who follows me on Twitter, he DMed me asking for the address on Tuesday to buy Little Rabbit. I gave it to him and he got a error, which he probably didn’t put in the right slippage and said screw it it’s a sign he shouldn’t buy

Dude messaged me and said he feels sick, I feel so bad :mjcry:

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Edit...

I posted my question it in the Official Crypto Thread in the 6 Figures/6 Certs Subforum.

This thread is more active though.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
This guy who follows me on Twitter, he DMed me asking for the address on Tuesday to buy Little Rabbit. I gave it to him and he got a error, which he probably didn’t put in the right slippage and said screw it it’s a sign he shouldn’t buy

Dude messaged me and said he feels sick, I feel so bad :mjcry:

Damn :francis::mjcry:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Edit...

I posted my question it in the Official Crypto Thread in the 6 Figures/6 Certs Subforum.

This thread is more active though.

dEcWKhb.png
dEcWKhb.png
dEcWKhb.png