1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Blow is legitimate brehs? I'm about to put a few on it.

Don’t fomo in just yet.. keep an eye on the chart & MC for the next few days or hours lmfao. Tbh I think WOLF & Butter are better plays. The price action on the charts looks healthier.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m on the hunt :shaq:

I’m apart of a telegram that alerts to all new BSC drops, but most are rugs or honey pots so I gotta go use that token scanner to see if there’s built in code and look through transactions, how much the dev is holding, if it’s unlocked or not etc
So you're a degenerate gambler too huh:russ:? Yeah gotta do all of that, and you gotta make sure the dev and community is active too. These coins have legs that are only as long as the devs tries to make them, but even then that's not a guarantee of anything. It's easier to find the gems the more you get into these shyt coins though. I've posted a few big winners here and a possible so far. I still think Pubes is the one though, I don't think that coin is anywhere near close to it's ceiling. the Dev said he's following the $ASS playbook and he's delivering so far. I think they got Lil Xan as a sponsor too:deadmanny:.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
So you're a degenerate gambler too huh:russ:? Yeah gotta do all of that, and you gotta make sure the dev and community is active too. These coins have legs that are only as long as the devs tries to make them, but even then that's not a guarantee of anything. It's easier to find the gems the more you get into these shyt coins though. I've posted a few big winners here and a possible so far. I still think Pubes is the one though, I don't think that coin is anywhere near close to it's ceiling. the Dev said he's following the $ASS playbook and he's delivering so far. I think they got Lil Xan as a sponsor too:deadmanny:.

you in the telegram? One of the admins gave me powers to like delete and or Ban people, he has so much money in, he was a early whale. Anyways yesh last night cause folks was panicking about volume leaving past few days and I explained it natural & according to the chart it’s over sold and flipping bullish, he was impressed cause most people in there don’t know what that is lol

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
Damn, I’ve been sleeping on Matic. Its’ tech will guarantee that Ethereum will remain the preeminent block chain while potentially providing interoperability with all other block chains. Ethereum will truly be the next generation of the Internet if Matic reaches its’ potential.

ETH and Matic will be my primary investments going forward.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I present to you the absolute worst take & comparison ever

:ld:
The comparison is fair. The people coming into crypto now do not give a fukk about decentralization and DeFi... which was the whole point of crypto. That's what I got out of what dude's saying.

Daps
:ld:
The comparison is fair. The people coming into crypto now do not give a fukk about decentralization and DeFi... which was the whole point of crypto. That's what I got out of what dude's saying.
You agree with a cac calling the protesters who took to the streets in last year’s uprising “hooligans”?

:mjpls:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Damn, I’ve been sleeping on Matic. Its’ tech will guarantee that Ethereum will remain the preeminent block chain while potentially providing interoperability with all other block chains. Ethereum will truly be the next generation of the Internet if Matic reaches its’ potential.

ETH and Matic will be my primary investments going forward.
What about GRT? That one seems like it'll be here to stay, but not much hype lately.

I really wish I got into these projects 6 to 12 months ago. I already put some play money in a few meme coins, now I'm determining which utility coins I'm going to build solid positions in.