1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hmm, sounds like something like........ ALGO that’s sustainable and CARBON-NEGATIVE that already FIXED the environment issue ahead of time and even have a better version than Proof-Of-Stake called “Pure Proof of Stake” perhaps. :sas1:

https://www.algorand.com/resources/news/carbon_negative_announcement

Yessir! Was just about to post. The greenest crypto on the market and has the genius who invented half off the crypto tech we see today who founded it. Once it goes mainstream it will take off!

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
pos elon

i think this means the top for bitcoin is in

he just doesn't want to get stuck with low value bitcoin

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Shib still holding strong, and people are waking up still wanting to buy it
:wow:

now on binance

nhb3db3.png

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
it’s not “flip flopping”...that’s how trading works...these coins are not “teams”

I know but this nikka cannot make up his mind:scust: jesus christ how you gonna talk shyt who brought into shiba but wanna buy into it yourself?!? make it make sense!!!:what:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This one is on my radar, I have to move some bread around to start my position in this, but this is one I want and plan on getting. Where do you stake yours at and what's the APR? I was looking at it on Kucoin
You don’t even need to do do anything to get stake rewards. As long as you hold it in your wallet you will automatically get the rewards. The easiest coin there is to get staking rewards. Silvio the gawd :wow:

Playeroni

Aka Nasty Neighbor #CREEPLIFE
Daps
Let me know how that shyt goes. About to buy a helium miner too this week.
Yeah you should be quick. They on back order. But in the mean time check out this
Helium Explorer
you can see what people in your area Are mining. That should give you a little idea, because that might not be the case for you.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Yessir! Was just about to post. The greenest crypto on the market and has the genius who invented half off the crypto tech we see today who founded it. Once it goes mainstream it will take off!
All of em bit Silvio’s shyt, ADA, ETH, all of em.
He’s The Godfather of crypto technology letting em live forreal.

ALGO is heavily armed rn

- patents
- courses
- white papers
- regulation
- use cases
- partnerships
- conferences
- interviews

Silvio Micali the GOAT :wow:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I know but this nikka cannot make up his mind:scust: jesus christ how you gonna talk shyt who brought into shiba but wanna buy into it yourself?!? make it make sense!!!:what:

It is a concept called making profit, something you are unfamiliar with when it comes to crypto. And I only talked shyt about the people that reference shytba as a "long term hold" or a "3-5 year investment". Its a shytcoin meant for riding the wave and jumping out before you get left with a bag. People that did what I did have profit to show for their efforts. People that are doing what you are doing are riding a price all the way down in hopes of it rising again. And its basically all for naught because this coin will likely not exist in the long run.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
It is a concept called making profit, something you are unfamiliar with when it comes to crypto. And I only talked shyt about the people that reference shytba as a "long term hold" or a "3-5 year investment". Its a shytcoin meant for riding the wave and jumping out before you get left with a bag. People that did what I did have profit to show for their efforts. People that are doing what you are doing are riding a price all the way down in hopes of it rising again. And its basically all for naught because this coin will likely not exist in the long run.

I do not care anymore you are nothing but a piece of lint on your daddy's ballsack. go play in traffic...:mjlol: I'm trusting my gut even if it takes a fukking year Shiba will blow back up again... /Thread :camby:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All of em bit his shyt, ADA, ETH, all of em.

ALGO is heavily armed

- patents
- courses
- white papers
- regulation
- use cases
- partnerships
- conferences
- interviews

Silvio the GOAT :wow:

Yup. Proof of stake is starting to becoming the gold standard.Silvio Micali won the highest award possible in computer sciences for his work in cryptography. The creator of ADA and original ethereum developer Charles Hotchkison said Silvio is hands down the smartest dude in the blockchain/crypto community. If you not holding a bag of algo you sleep.