1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
E1OKVFtWUAEqChD

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Yup. Proof of stake is starting to becoming the gold standard.Silvio Micali won the highest award possible in computer sciences for his work in cryptography. The creator of ADA and original ethereum developer Charles Hotchkison said Silvio is hands down the smartest dude in the blockchain/crypto community. If you not holding a bag of algo you sleep.
FACTS,
I been preaching about ALGO and Sylvio Micali ever since set foot in here :salute:
Stellar team (lead by Turing Award winning MIT professor Sylvio Micali)
ALGO solved the Blockchain Trilemma.
Stable ecosystem
Cutting edge technology
Universal interoperability
Full Proof of Stake

it’s an easy 20X.
If you ask me, it’s a 100X (long term)

We’ll revisit this post a couple years from now :youngsabo:

#SaveTheFile
If you know, you know :wow::wow::wow:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
This the dude who turned an initial 1.8k investment into 3mill just off of doge theme shyt coins

Great thread with info

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
FACTS,
I been preaching about ALGO and Sylvio Micali ever since set foot in here :salute:

If you know, you know :wow::wow::wow:
You doing the lords work that’s one of the best crypto projects on the market that’s still flying under the radar because it’s not based around hype or a get rich quick scheme. :obama:

Daps
You doing the lords work that’s one of the best crypto projects on the market that’s still flying under the radar because it’s not based around hype or a get rich quick scheme. :obama:

I don’t think algo is flying under the radar. Outside of btc/eth Ada and algo have to be in the top 7 of most mentioned alts
:ld:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t think algo is flying under the radar. Outside of btc/eth Ada and algo have to be in the top 7 of most mentioned alts
:ld:
Its one of the cases were they are solid project just don't have the hype...

Well algo more than ada... Truthfully from what I can tell is ada is mostly hype at the moment, but with potential.

Algo reminds me of chain link solid all around but not fast money... More a long term investment