Daps
i'd have been wandering around all night like
maxresdefault.jpg

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So if you in a country outside of North America and Europe...how do you go about buying these coins? Say a brother in Chad wants to jump on the wave, how on earth do you cop without ID verification or whatnot ?

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Then it cant be stolen?
Maybe physically, but not online via your wallet or losing it if the site you're on crashes. Made me a small little folder with all my codes printed out and laminated. Plus put the file I made the printouts on in my OneDrive cloud. Gotta have back ups on back ups.

FSP

Banned
Daps
So was it announced that Bitcoin cash was being added to coinbase or did this just surprisingly happen? We need to know this and who the source was...
The source was twitter and if you knew ahead of time I guess it would be something like insider trading. You could have made a guess if you were on another index though. BCH had the 4th highest market cap behind only the top 3 that were already on coinbase. So going by that logic you could guess that Ripple or one of the other ones will be next. Still don't like IOTA...but yeah.

FSP

Banned
Daps
Anyone into Bitcoin Gold? Haven't seen it mentioned here yet which means -- that's probably a good thing because on one's paying attention to it
:laugh:

I feel like this is a digital version of the periodic table. nikkas out here creating elements and shyt. Some are more expensive than Gold(bitcoin) and some are less.