RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
while all them alts were getting obliterated, verge was on the sidelines like

lebron-dancing-2-o.gif

FSP

Banned
Daps
is it supposed to climb?
IDK how much it will climb/fall. BUT the tech is kind of promising...kinda reminds me of Zcash that came out last year which is trading at $500..but with way more supply so it probably won't break $1. Those who got in when it was less than a penny are eating way too good.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
so what's wrong about it..oh I get it. You're one of the fools who must be mad about the fork

> cleaned up a lot of issues with the original bitcoin like having bigger hashes which somehow allows you to scale quicker and cheaper

That is technically wrong on so many levels. It's bigger BLOCKS. Which is all BCash has, not a single additional line of code "improvement" or issue fixes.

Additionally it only provides negligible amount of scaling which is certainly not cheaper for those actually... you know... running the software that supports those coins you guys are gambling with.

>10 year old tech believe it or not

A majority of the current codebase was written in last 2-3 years

Most of what you have written is laughable to anyone who's been in this space for a year or two, let alone studied investors

FSP

Banned
Daps
> cleaned up a lot of issues with the original bitcoin like having bigger hashes which somehow allows you to scale quicker and cheaper

That is technically wrong on so many levels. It's bigger BLOCKS. Which is all BCash has, not a single additional line of code "improvement" or issue fixes.

Additionally it only provides negligible amount of scaling which is certainly not cheaper for those actually... you know... running the software that supports those coins you guys are gambling with.

Most of what you have written is laughable to anyone who's been in this space for a year or two, let alone studied investora
Blocks are what I meant to say. My mistake

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Everything here is so wrong wtfff

People please do your own due diligence

Most of what you have written is laughable to anyone who's been in this space for a year or two, let alone studied investors

So instead of going at the nikka neck why don't you just educate the breh without being an a$$hole :childplease:

FSP

Banned
Daps
So instead of going at the nikka neck why don't you just educate the breh without being an a$$hole :childplease:
It wasn’t really that wrong. I used a word cuz I couldn’t think of the word “block” when I needed it. Lol. All that other shyt is him being over pedantic about my 2 second explanation. He’s also not right about BCH just having bigger blocks (though that’s what the segwit2x version is supposed to do with bitcoin)but I don’t want to argue right now. Too much to do.

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
Naw it showed bitcoin cash hit 8500, and it appeared the market made moves based on this number that they wouldn't have if it wasn't there, and it appears it was there in error.
This is why I'm scared to keep coins in a wallet. If I need to sell quick might not be able to.

• Dap
Reactions: JDH