1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
So was it announced that Bitcoin cash was being added to coinbase or did this just surprisingly happen? We need to know this and who the source was...

well its kinda a long story.

BCC was created from a fork of bitcoin (a fork is like mitosis, if you paid attention in HS biology) back in august. The thing about a fork is that if you have coins in the original you get coins in both coins, its basically free money

at the time i was just on coinbase and i hadnt advanced to the exchanges, but apparently people in the exchanges all got the new BCC coins, but not the people in coinbase, at the time coinbase was hating on BCC heavy, saying they were not going to support it

but the coinbase users were mad and then coinbase announced that eventually coinbase users will get their BCC coin and then they announced it would be on Jan 1st but people would only be able to withdraw BCC not sell or buy

So people knew BCC was kinda sorta on the way but people thought it was just to receive the BCC from the fork and not full fledged buy, sell, trade BCC and people were expecting it on Jan 1st, not today

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Really feel XRP will be one of the next one's to go mainstream on Coinbase and begin it's quest to the Moon.

Most of my crypto will be on that. Will dabble on ADA also. Really wish I got in on OMG though, shyt is going to be into the 30 buck range soon enough.

One King Menes

Proud Alumni of Break-A-B$tch College
Daps
Really feel XRP will be one of the next one's to go mainstream on Coinbase and begin it's quest to the Moon.

Most of my crypto will be on that. Will dabble on ADA also. Really wish I got in on OMG though, shyt is going to be into the 30 buck range soon enough.
How can I buy XRP?

LozLink

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This'll probably be the only thread I'll sub to. We all should be making money outchea. If anyone wants some guides, I can start posting a bit. I'm not advanced person, but I can share some stuff to trade better. Also in Alts, DON'T GET GREEDY

FSP

Banned
Daps
Any chance of removing Bitcoin from Coinbase? People seem to think that as the network scales the more unviable it becomes to actually use as a service for retial and POS transactions.

If Coinbase removes BTC from it's service BCH is going to be the sheriff in town.

Still wondering about Bitcoin Gold though.

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
my cousin just told me he had 8 bit coins stolen from bitmex :snoop:. he didn't say how he just said it's a shady exchange. Said he lost a little over 100,000. That sucks but he's only like 22. Lost 8 bit coins gotta fall back, knocked him off his feet but he'll crawl back.
You sure your cuz didnt do some horrible margin trade and got liquidated or went on a spoofed site? If he cant say what happened, just that it was "shady" :manny:

This is tje CEO & Cofounder of bitmex by the way
profile_pic-1468565785.png

FSP

Banned
Daps
You sure your cuz didnt do some horrible margin trade and got liquidated or went on a spoofed site? If he cant say what happened, just that it was "shady" :manny:

This is tje CEO & Cofounder of bitmex by the way
profile_pic-1468565785.png
I hope you are not insinuating that because the CEO is black that they can’t possibly be doing shady shyt. :heh:

Need to get that workout plan tho :ehh: