1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

FSP

Banned
Daps
Because it cleaned up a lot of issues with the original bitcoin like having bigger hashes which somehow allows you to scale quicker and cheaper

Its all about scaling at this point which was probably not engineered so much when bitcoin was in its infancy and few people were trading it, it's almost 10 year old tech believe it or not

Bitcoin itself is trying to catch up with the new Segwit2x fork that was supposed to happen. The difference is the segwit2x version is trying to keep everyone on the same blockchain instead of having to port over all of the miners like Bitcoin Cash did.

Ultimately, its not too late for anyone. As long as the tech is a solution to a problem and it works, other problems will arise that need solutions.

FSP

Banned
Daps
Bitcoin Cash has been around since August guys it's always been a major player. It's jus that coinbase just added it so people are only just now seeing it. Bringing me back to my post a few pages ago

I honestly think it’s because coinbase went down.

Look brehs here’s the bigger picture I didn’t want to share this because I’m going to get clowned for being too conceptual

But I think coinbase is the main driver behind the success of crypto lately. The reason is, because it’s easy to use and deposit/withdraw money from...almost like a bank. The more people USE it, the more transactions will occur and the more valuable he currencies become, because of high visibility on the net

Notice how the stock always DROPS when coinbase is down

And also how rising prices are directly related to the amount of coinbase users

Now, knowing coinbase has this influence on crypto

What you need to do

Is discover which cryptocurrency they will be adding NEXT

And invest in that now

You’re all welcome

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
Because it cleaned up a lot of issues with the original bitcoin like having bigger hashes which somehow allows you to scale quicker and cheaper

Its all about scaling at this point which was probably not engineered so much when bitcoin was in its infancy and few people were trading it, it's almost 10 year old tech believe it or not

Bitcoin itself is trying to catch up with the new Segwit2x fork that was supposed to happen. The difference is the segwit2x version is trying to keep everyone on the same blockchain instead of having to port over all of the miners like Bitcoin Cash did.

Ultimately, its not too late for anyone. As long as the tech is a solution to a problem and it works, other problems will arise that need solutions.

Everything here is so wrong wtfff

People please do your own due diligence

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When they add ripple to coin base :wow::banderas:
867964208.gif

RICH GANG! :ohlawd:

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
I looked it up and a lot of nikkas got duped by this bitcoin cash shyt tonight :mjlol: