1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
got a feeling the coinbase price is just an error. it's not even moving. it's just stayin put at 8,499. doubt they let anybody transfer then cash out on it.

Will be interesting to see what happens when they open up trading again. I moved $100 worth that way just in case, if it stagnates I'll just move it to King Verge. Or Ripple.

MMA

Superstar
Daps
This shyt is an all day grind. Anything can happen at a moment's notice. Thousands can be missed out on if you take a break:mjcry:
It's not suppose to be unless you are flipping

This is still early in the game, you should be solely buying promising coins and checking here and there.
The market is barely close to peak at almost .6 trillion

MMA

Superstar
Daps

Drop the mixtape verge :noah:

We trying to pull up in the wraith :wow:

Getting sick of this rampage of Ad's has of late. Let the blockchain speak for itself. The gimmicks - people trying to tell you what to buy pretending like they are looking out for you is getting annoying[/QUOTE]

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps

This is still early in the game, you should be solely buying promising coins and checking here and there.

Still tho. If u can sell before a big drop and rebuy your just making that much more money

• Dap
Reactions: MMA

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps

yea im constantly flipping. selling at peaks then rebuying at the dips. usually when I rebuy I get more shares and also pocket some extra cash. been working out for me:manny:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bout to sell this IOTA bullshyt soon as it gets close to 5, then im doubling up on ripple :noah: