1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
:hubie: BTC market share drops below 40 and I am pulling everything out until its clear the market won't tank like it did last time. All these shytcoins isn't good for business. I swear all of this is deja vu all over again. I know to get in and out of these shytcoins this time though

Chabot College

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hayward, CA
:hubie: BTC market share drops below 40 and I am pulling everything out until its clear the market won't tank like it did last time. All these shytcoins isn't good for business. I swear all of this is deja vu all over again. I know to get in and out of these shytcoins this time though
I have a downpayment on a home worth of money staked in ETH on coinbase. The funds are locked with ETH staking until ETH 2.0 comes out. If the market starts crashing I wont even be allowed to pull my funds out:damn:

(the market is crashing anytime soon:pachaha:)

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs anyone purchased shib of hotbit it's finally back up but showing incorrect shib figures for me.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah nikkas is playing rn. Im only buying ETH fr. Flipping DOGE

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is this still worth copping?
I'd wait for a dip but if this gets listed on coin gecko then it's gonna moon further. With these shyt coins you're really just looking for an active community and a dedicated dev with a good marketing plan, and PUBES has both. Only whales can fukk it up now, and PUBES has a couple, so put in only what you can afford to lose. Not financial advice, just bringing shyt to ya'll attention:hubie:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
I'd wait for a dip but if this gets listed on coin gecko then it's gonna moon further. With these shyt coins you're really just looking for an active community and a dedicated dev with a good marketing plan, and PUBES has both. Only whales can fukk it up now, and PUBES has a couple, so put in only what you can afford to lose. Not financial advice, just bringing shyt to ya'll attention:hubie:
Question. How are you getting the PUBE price to show up on trust wallet? I’m only getting the quantity amount I hold.

If this moons I owe you $100 breh :whew:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Question. How are you getting the PUBE price to show up on trust wallet? I’m only getting the quantity amount I hold.

you can’t through trust wallet until it’s listen on Coingecko, only way ive found to see amount is through connecting wallet to Poocoin

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Appreciate it:cheers:But keep the hundo, I'm only out to help cause ya'll my brehs. But yeah connect to poocoin and you can see the price of everything.