1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Y’all early Shib holders gonna be rich :whoo:
Already made me more than all other investments combined in my lifetime prolly. Definitely more than Link and I already took some profit and my remaining profit still more than most people's annual salary. Its been so crazy that I'm down 90k from the high on my Zerion portfolio and not even stressing. Most the population don't even make that in a year, or even 2.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Already made me more than all other investments combined in my lifetime prolly. Definitely more than Link and I already took some profit and my remaining profit still more than most people's annual salary. Its been so crazy that I'm down 90k from the high on my Zerion portfolio and not even stressing. Most the population don't even make that in a year, or even 2.

:wow:Next level.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
How the hell do you get Shib that doesn't cost a ton in network fees? Trustwallet+Uniswap costs like $100 for $20 worth of Shib.

Alot of people got in on the ground floor when gas was cheap...:francis: you can always buy from other major sites and transfer them to your wallet...

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Is there a timetable on the coin burn?